Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftons56

Brian
That Is Lynn's she bought for her 2 sons it a glass Hull... with a jet works 5mill we been dialing in thr tuning the last week just made the last tweaks and got good weather to finish dialing it in and ship early next week ..it's also got some paint

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

What a good mom.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Little carbon e box mounts so you don't have bolts in your tray 150 bucks to add to your Chan View attachment 215830

What's up with that midshaft bolt insert pattern? Is there a reason it's rotated ~45 degrees from what it should be stock?
Looks like you cannot use the rubber mounting point for the coupler cover.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Keep a close eye on the coupler cover. The rear mounting point with the rubber piece dampens it and prevents it from breaking at the case mounting points. I've seen covers and case mounting points break without the support from the rubber post.

my freak with the front foothold, you cant use the coupler cover in its stock form. i had to hack it short.apparently that back rubber attachment isnt required.

Yeah I had that problem with mine. The solution was to notch the top of the coupler cover towards the back so that it would slide under the front foothold.

Last edited:
Straight out the mold unreal cherry finish
abypasu7.jpg
7unujypa.jpg

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I dont even run a cover in my freak with cold fusion coupler. No problems ever. No water splashed up in my carbs. I just make sure everything around it is secured with zip ties to stay away.

Keep a close eye on the coupler cover. The rear mounting point with the rubber piece dampens it and prevents it from breaking at the case mounting points. I've seen covers and case mounting points break without the support from the rubber post.

Yeah I had that problem with mine. The solution was to notch the top of the coupler cover towards the back so that it would slide under the front foothold.[/COLOR]

Has anyone titled there BC In California? Went to the DMV and they look dumbfounded. I know before I just did a custom build and had to get an inspection done. But I had a 701 in it and they used the numbers off that. What all do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom