Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the guys that got ripped off and lost money there is such a thing as
"Theft by deception" you local PD dept should be able to help you out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if anyone can help me get in touch with some lawyer or someone who can do anything regarding Steve taking my money and not making my hull or giving my money back - it would be much appreciated. I don't know were to start and end as I'm in Denmark.

did paypal do anything for you? i know when i personal/friend somebody cash, some clause comes up saying something about getting your money back. i never read it since its always ass wipe money and i get my junk.

@ FPF- I was about to ask (before you deleted your post) if you could enlighten the people that feel they were financially wronged by Steve-Trensdsettez with a step by step on how to right this wrong. I'm sure the guy on another continent would love for you to provide him with a "how to" outline.

@ FPF- I was about to ask (before you deleted your post) if you could enlighten the people that feel they were financially wronged by Steve-Trensdsettez with a step by step on how to right this wrong. I'm sure the guy on another continent would love for you to provide him with a "how to" outline.
I felt like I really didn't have the right to speak up so I deleted it. but since you so kindly brought me back in, all I'm saying is that there is a legal system for a reason.

Last edited:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.

Draggingto

No Clue
I think it really blows that it has come to this. I feel for the guys that got screwed on there purchases. Steve made a really cool hull and had the ingredients to be a player in the AM hull business.

Sucks that he chose this route instead.

hopefully once i get my boat together and in the water i dont run into problems too

I think it really blows that it has come to this. I feel for the guys that got screwed on there purchases. Steve made a really cool hull and had the ingredients to be a player in the AM hull business.

Sucks that he chose this route instead.

hopefully once i get my boat together and in the water i dont run into problems too

I have put your (my old chan) through the paces. Pancakes, flops, lawn darts, you name it. It is solid. I stand behind it as the seller, if there is any problems ill will do my best to help you out.

As I sit back reading this chewing my nails off I keep debating rather I should post or not ...we'll it's got to the point where I can't really sleep over it and can't put on a front like all is great any longer ...I'd like to start buy saying i am truly sorry to those who got the brunt of my self destruction....I'll give you guys all a little break down of how this all came about and hope to give you some light that I will be making things right ... I started this venter with 30k me and my brother both 15k each ,things were great cost us about all of that to get to the point we were actually building hulls that we felt were presentable ....we'll orders came in way faster then we could ever build them and we were building as fast as we could we hired people moved guy down from Oregon and were over paying the poop out of them ... I sold skis for dirt cheap gave skis away put weeks into free paint jobs and watched the Savings I had slowly dwindle away ...we'll then it came to a rob peter to pay Paul and so on and so forth and I wasn't building to many bikes because I was so head over heels for building bad ass hulls then havasu rolled around and I spent about 7k doing that venture then and I was pretty caught up on skis at that point but was broke then I came home start doing this phantom thing,, took deposites and wasn't making any income because I was playing with this phantom for three months and i ordered about 10k in carbon because I had this thought I was only going to build carbon hulls and wanted to get a deal on every ones carbon ..we'll then Christian wanted refund and people started getting upset and I didn't know what to do so that's when my wall went up and I wanted to act like all was good when I was basically floundering at this point ....so all I could do was ignore people and this and try to come out (I know it wasn't the right thing to do ) ..so now fast forward to today and I'm finishing up a couple huge bike jobs and it will give me the money to pay back and build hulls for people ...I know it's a licoriceed situation for people and I 100% take full responsibility and I'm still working everyday to make it right ...for the 3 nh hulls , I'm very sorry you guys there are small thing I should have addressed before sending and will make it right ...I never sold people's parts or anything of the sort like people say on here ...but I know once a dog bites people tend to bash the dog on all it's other mistakes ... I am working and it and going to make things right it is taking longer then id like but it is going to happen ...I'm very very sorry for the headache I've cause for some but the road is ending and once the weight is lifted off me I will be a lot better with taking care of everyone ..and I get about 60 text every couple days of people pissed with me and it's hard to wright back all the time because I'm a walking stressed nightmare and just don't know what to say !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
As I sit back reading this chewing my nails off I keep debating rather I should post or not ...we'll it's got to the point where I can't really sleep over it and can't put on a front like all is great any longer ...I'd like to start buy saying i am truly sorry to those who got the brunt of my self destruction....I'll give you guys all a little break down of how this all came about and hope to give you some light that I will be making things right ... I started this venter with 30k me and my brother both 15k each ,things were great cost us about all of that to get to the point we were actually building hulls that we felt were presentable ....we'll orders came in way faster then we could ever build them and we were building as fast as we could we hired people moved guy down from Oregon and were over paying the poop out of them ... I sold skis for dirt cheap gave skis away put weeks into free paint jobs and watched the Savings I had slowly dwindle away ...we'll then it came to a rob peter to pay Paul and so on and so forth and I wasn't building to many bikes because I was so head over heels for building bad ass hulls then havasu rolled around and I spent about 7k doing that venture then and I was pretty caught up on skis at that point but was broke then I came home start doing this phantom thing,, took deposites and wasn't making any income because I was playing with this phantom for three months and i ordered about 10k in carbon because I had this thought I was only going to build carbon hulls and wanted to get a deal on every ones carbon ..we'll then Christian wanted refund and people started getting upset and I didn't know what to do so that's when my wall went up and I wanted to act like all was good when I was basically floundering at this point ....so all I could do was ignore people and this and try to come out (I know it wasn't the right thing to do ) ..so now fast forward to today and I'm finishing up a couple huge bike jobs and it will give me the money to pay back and build hulls for people ...I know it's a I used a bad worded situation for people and I 100% take full responsibility and I'm still working everyday to make it right ...for the 3 nh hulls , I'm very sorry you guys there are small thing I should have addressed before sending and will make it right ...I never sold people's parts or anything of the sort like people say on here ...but I know once a dog bites people tend to bash the dog on all it's other mistakes ... I am working and it and going to make things right it is taking longer then id like but it is going to happen ...I'm very very sorry for the headache I've cause for some but the road is ending and once the weight is lifted off me I will be a lot better with taking care of everyone ..and I get about 60 text every couple days of people pissed with me and it's hard to wright back all the time because I'm a walking stressed nightmare and just don't know what to say !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am one of your biggest critics. I had a feeling it was a "business" issue. Matter of fact I posted that I thought you had your money tied up in materials. I applaud you for coming clean but it should not have come to this and you should have told the affected people sooner.
Good luck, hope it works out for everyone.

I'd like to start buy saying i am truly sorry to those who got the brunt of my self destruction

I 100% take full responsibility and I'm still working everyday to make it right ...for the 3 nh hulls , I'm very sorry you guys there are small thing I should have addressed before sending and will make it right

I am working and it and going to make things right it is taking longer then id like but it is going to happen ...I'm very very sorry for the headache I've cause for some but the road is ending and once the weight is lifted off me I will be a lot better with taking care of everyone

Steve, you just earned a lot of respect in my book. It takes a big man to admit when they make mistakes and work to make it right. All you can do is be up front about everything which you just did. I'm sure that wasn't easy to do.

River Rat

Squarenosed
It's a good thing you didn't go forward with the making a contract thingy and knocking off money for every day or weeks it took longer then the eta, you would have been worse. Hope you stick to THESE words you just said and hope you make things right.

Nice to see you trying to explain things, it at least gives some of us with money out some hope, would love to see my hull this summer so hope you can figure this out dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom