Super Jet Basic SN build !Completed! *Tuning time*

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Well I should have done some more research on footholds. Although it would have been nice for Toby to say there where options for difference sizes when I talked to him on the phone before ordering... Looking like with my thin wrestling shoes and size 13 feet I will barely have enough room with just turf. So no padding.. =(

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Some powerplant p0rn while I procrastinate turfing.
rFyySvd.jpg

SjgmZgu.jpg

Reactions: CRJ

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
This should have been a factory option from Yamaha. I love the turf on my SN nose! I hate the stupid rubber nose crap! Great job BTW!

Thanks! The wife made the mistake of coming into the garage so I put her to work. She made the template, fitted it, made the cuts etc. All I did was help her put it on with glue.

Thanks! The wife made the mistake of coming into the garage so I put her to work. She made the template, fitted it, made the cuts etc. All I did was help her put it on with glue.
:)...love it when my wife helps with my ski. Its rare nowadays with the little munchkin running around. Yeah looks great.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Leak down test complete!

8.5psi for 25 minutes, 7psi for just under an hour, 3 hours later it was down to 4psi.

Used packaging tape to seal the manifolds. =)

unUmnHR.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
what is your expected finish date?

Hoping to be finished by Saturday night! But that depends on how many nuts/bolts I have lost. Going to pick up my shortened UMI aluminum pole today. Also had the bearings pressed in just a hair to far so need to fix that so I can get the pump cone installed. :confused:

Top Bottom