Beer

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
Ive kinda gotten hooked on Dominion Brewery's Double D not sure how widespread it is but a six'er does me right. Tastes great and gets me dancing in no time! Also completely different flavor profile, but I can't wait fo Kona's Coco Brown to come back out.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Had a great time today at Mammoth Brewing Co. Tasted everything they had on tap. They really do have some good beers to choose from. The wife and my sons girl friend also enjoyed some of their stuff! They do a Root Beer that is friggin fantastic…

There isn't one beer that I disliked. Some that really stood out were the Blondibock, Goldibock, Epic IPA, 395, Doublenut Brown… Dammit they're all good!

The Goldibock is a small batch only available on tap and in growlers. It's an amazing bourbon barreled bock. Not over the top bourbon flavor either. Smooth, well balanced bock with a slight touch of sweet in the bourbon barrel flavor.

If you're ever cruising down 395 and are at the turn off to Mammoth Lakes / Mountain ski resort. It's maybe 5 to 10 minutes off 395. And a really fun town to cruise around and check out.

Needless to say, we came home with a lot of great beers.

Cheers!

zapuneja.jpg

My sister brought me some new ones to try this year from South Carolina. The IPA is very good. The 12 dogs was good, but had a very unusual flavor, almost like a orange and cinnamon wart. Not one you would drink many of. 3 was enough in one sitting.

Ducky

Back in the game!
Im a big fan of "craft" beers in cans. My favorites are Pork Slap, Mamas Little Yella Pils, and Dales Pale Ale. There is something about drinking out of a can that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I miss pork slaps. Haven't had em in a while since the good beer distributor with tons of craft beers closed down.

They had about 30-50 beers on tap at all times and a ton of cold storage fridges as well.

Landlord decided to raise the rent a ton because they started doing better catering to the craft beer market. Basically forced the owner out.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
That's a bummer. One of our local craft beer places is also looking to close. But mainly due to them being burned out on the business in general. They just want to sell it and move on.

We've also been enjoying a few from Ballast Point. Their Sculpin is a very tasty IPA. A little more mellow and balanced than a Hoptologist, Hop Juice etc.. Athough I like both of those a little more the Sculpin is more session like. And easier for others that aren't into higher alcohol hoppy stuff.

Gosh I like beer....

Second on sculpin! Ballast points Dorado is excellent as well. You gotta try hop shortage from knee deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fro Diesel

creative control
There are new craft brews opening up all the time in Kalamazoo. I can't even get to half of the local crafts in one night.

But one mystery still remains. How do they sell two-hearted ale for 10.59 plus 60cent deposit where its made in Kalamazoo, 9.49 in Missouri, and 8.69 in Alabama no deposit.

Nub

Found some dogfish head 120 minute near me the other day. Most excellent.

Top Bottom