Beer

Cannibal

Tasty Human
I am probably out. Handle pole got delayed in getting to X Metal, I doubt I'll get it in time. Should ship tomorrow, and even expedited, won't leave me much time to install. We'll see.

swanny

not safe for clowns
please keep it on topic or ill ask for bannings

on tonights menu after another Ducks slaughter

Heater Allen dunkel. toasty sweet malt german style goodness
Hop Rising double ipa from squatters in salt lake city: similiar to pliney and boneyard, total fruity ipa treat, 9% 75 ibu's

Attachments

• heater.jpg
    heater.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 90
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

swanny

not safe for clowns
A festive winter ale before winter: Deschutes brewery jubelale

bow down snow hounds, first release

Attachments

• jubile.jpg
    jubile.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 90

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
A few weeks ago the wife grabbed me some Nectar Ale "Nectar IPA" Pretty amazing IPA for me. Really like it a lot. Seems very smooth and well balanced, not a lot of carbonization. Just a good IPA.

And also got lucky and snatched up a few Black Xantus stouts. Holy crap they are tasty.

Also got lucky on a couple Pliny's a couple weeks back too. Even though it's winter, I'm still enjoying the IPA's.

Firestone Velvet Merlin's have been good.

What have you guys been enjoying lately?

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Tanaya Creek out of Vegas has some tasty hoppy beers. I've had 3 of them and all good. The pink Monsoon from Tanaya is good. And this Firestone is also pretty damm good. Hoping for a beer shopping expedition this weekend.

Anybody else get into a good beer lately?

Attachments

• IMG_5599.jpg
    IMG_5599.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5601.jpg
    IMG_5601.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 61

TJR

SCREW LUCK
Carlsberg, some of the best beer.
25a65bd0-ba20-1090-d9de-52c7e399da14.jpg

Cannibal

Tasty Human
If any of you Hop Heads comes across the Stone "Enjoy By" stuff, buy as much as you can. Local bottle shop ran out in 2 hours, we were lucky enough a Top Foods by us had 6 bottles on the shelf the day after. Not sure how often it will come out, but the last batch was "Enjoy By 2/15", this stuff was "4/20" and we got it on 3/24.

Here's the pic I took of the bottle:

Enjoy By.jpg

swanny

not safe for clowns
Thanks to swanny for the secret location on this Pliny the elder.
ranu7yje.jpg

Is that the elder or younger? I heard all they had was younger and i was pissed I missed it even at 7 bux a pint.

love the beer thread in the am haha.

I am in love with Boneyard Brewery and I actually like the ipa better than Pliney so if you see any around (not bottled only kegs) make sure you grag a pint. they are from Bend. Its the best ipa ive ever had and they are blowing the f up.

Top Bottom