Freestyle best finger throttle for freestyle/surf riding

PJS.....Done.... thread closed.

Smooth action, 3 cable positions, nice curl for your finger.

Ive ridden with most of them, hands down PJS is my Fav....

Last edited:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Last edited:
nice. diggin all the reviews. this will def help in my decision . the blowsion pulls smooth and is comfortable. but the orange anodizing is like nice pink now that i left it uncovered at the lake so much this year

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
I love my UMI tilted finger throttle. I've tried almost all of em, my next favorite is the TBM.

My absolute most hated throttle of all time is the blowsion. I can't stand how long and non-contoured it is.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Heh, that's what I love about it.
I personally run an angled UMI, and it tears up my fingers for some reason. I always end up bleeding, especially in surf.

I love my UMI tilted finger throttle. I've tried almost all of em, my next favorite is the TBM.

My absolute most hated throttle of all time is the blowsion. I can't stand how long and non-contoured it is.

ditto the blowsion sucks its further away from the bars and makes you reach further out for it than any other,riva also makes one just like the tbm,those and the pjs rock

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
I use a cheap off brand from Tom21. It's sloppy and goes where ever my finger goes. I've tried several high dollar ones and keep going back to it.. Sorry..

^^^^ That thing is, um "interesting". I challenge anyone to find a more wobbly throttle.

I changed from a UMI to XScream and I like the XS better. As long as I can pull the throttle with ease and my fingers don't slip off I don't see a need to change.

Top Bottom