New Billet RN Pole to SN Conversion Bracket "Hazard Bracket"

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
prshi, I've got clear or black anodized brackets in stock. No raw ones. Small flat rate box is too small, but it's still not overly expensive to get one to hawaii; cheaper than Canada. Shoot me a PM when you acquire the ability to do so.

GOT THE BRACKET.... LOOKS GREAT... NICE AND BEEFY... STRONG UNIT... BEING INSTALLED RIGHT NOW... WILL POST PICS ONCE COMPLETE !!! Thank you buddy.... Great shipping / product... Thumbs up !!!

hey, its ben a long while since my last order ( original batch or so ) I swear on this bracket !!! BEST BRACKET , how much are the new ones, might need one here soon for a SN build

Well.... Here it is... Only shot I took... Fit perfect with zero complaints... Only had to cut RN spring on bottom... Just a touch to long, but, had nothing to do with the Hazard Bracket... Utilizing stock length on RN pole to see if it needs cutting or not... Rode in the Florida surf yesterday and I believe the length of pole is just about right... 10 4 with the bracket !!!.... I used an 07 pole...

Attachments

• IMG954674.jpg
    IMG954674.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 194

bondra131

Thaat's braptaastic!
Weird... I didn't modify my spring at all. Oem? I did use a Blowsion RN spring...

Well.... Here it is... Only shot I took... Fit perfect with zero complaints... had to cut RN spring on bottom... Just a touch to long, but, had nothing to do with the Hazard Bracket... Utilizing stock length on RN pole to see if it needs cutting or not... Rode in the Florida surf yesterday and I believe the length of pole is just about right... 10 4 with the bracket !!!.... I used an 07 pole...

Top Bottom