New Billet RN Pole to SN Conversion Bracket "Hazard Bracket"

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Hey guys, I dropped one of the brackets the other day, so it's going on clearance. :spank: Just has a little dent on one corner. I'll try to get a pic up soon. $120 shipped to the 48.

I still have a couple other black anodized brackets left as well.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
This is how my pole spring is sitting. does it just bend into the notch or do I have to bend the spring?View attachment 222818

Just nudge the spring over into the notch. It's a tight squeeze, but it should go in there.

I would like to get one of these brackets in black not sure how to pm still learning the site

I am all sold out of brackets, so I'm starting the list again for the next batch. I'll let you know when I have some available. Could be anywhere from 1 to 6 months (hopefully less, but it has taken me that long before). If you need one in a hurry, there may be some available used in the classifieds section.

I am looking to do the convertion and I found an 08 handle pole, will it work with my 93 SN? from what I understand the 08+ pole is 2 in shorter requiering a new steering cable. Is that right? and is there anything else I would need to watch out for?

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
It's not the pole length that gets you, but the way the cable mounts. But the bases on the 08's are the same so that should work if you find a cable. I haven't done the newer poles myself, so I can't say for sure that you won't run into other issues. Maybe someone else will chime in who has used one.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
BEST MOUNT EVER!!!! I got the blowsion pole spring and man i had to heat and bend the CHIT out of it to get it to fit and use tie downs to set the poll in place. It was a nightmare so needless to say this bracket and pole are never coming off this ski haha.

Best investment ever and i am running a 2002 pole -2 with the cold fusion riser bar set up :) Thanks again!!!

Top Bottom