New Billet RN Pole to SN Conversion Bracket "Hazard Bracket"

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Just sold my last one of this batch a few days ago. I am planning to submit the next batch to the machine shop this week. Not sure when they will be ready but I will post here so watch the thread for updates.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
New batch is nearly complete. I have the main parts but still have to clean up, assemble, and make the billet spacers. I will update here when they're ready. PM'ing with price.

B6BAADA3-0596-4F35-8CD4-AF5E72C0362B.jpeg Fitting the recommended am pole spring is quite difficult and may require bending and/or cutting of the spring (see hazard’s original post). I’ve actually given up for now and am running RN pole without the spring. YMMV.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
It's a PITA, to be sure. But it should go in there. It's gotta be tight to let the hood hooks clear the spring.

I've got the spacers made. Still need to clean up and assemble the brackets. Shouldn't be too much longer.

I can definitely see how if the "slot" for the spring on the base of the bracket was moved any more to the left, it would interfere with the hood hooks. Everyone here says it is possible to fit the Blowsion AM RN pole spring, so it must be do-able, but it seems to me the spring is about 1" too wide.

Very nicely made bracket -- really a functional thing of beauty. I wish it was more visible after installation, to better show it off!

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
Hey ladies and germs, I finally have more brackets ready to ship. PM for payment info.

Please keep in mind these have very minimal cleanup so they will have some surface imperfections/scratches, but nothing that will affect performance. I can send pics to those worried about such things. Thanks!

Top Bottom