Bitter Sweet

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
Man I'm Stoked I Won this Sweet Waterdawg hull, @ Daytona.....BUT,
It would be great If I could put it together.
Unfortunately I've been unsuccessfull trying to get them to send me my pole, and footholds.
Its set up for their Pole kit, and I'd like to use it, but I keep getting blown off by them.

Anybody had trouble getting their stuff from Waterdawg??????

Unfortunately I've been unsuccessfull trying to get them to send me my pole, and footholds.
Its set up for their Pole kit, and I'd like to use it, but I keep getting blown off by them.

No actually..... I was waiting for one other item that was left out of my delivery from Jeff to post a positive feedback post but what the hell. In my dealing with WaterDawg he was completely fair and gave me the hook up.... got hood, footholds, and hood bling for a very decent price. Shipping was 1 1/2-2 wks grnd which was expected, came without the foothold enclosures and one phone call is all it took to have him send these out to me. Waiting for the enclosures but I have no doubt they'll be here. One thing I can recommend is to call.... emails might get overlooked from time to time, I know I had one go unanswered back around Xmas but chalked it up to the holiday and him getting ready for Daytona.

Just call him....

That sux big time, hopefully he's just been busy. I would be on the phone

Y

yamaslut

keep calling him....

how many times have you tried to get a hold of him??? He is not a easy guy to contact. He will send you your stuff, just keep your pants on bro...

Christ, I owe him money and I can't get a hold of him... he will deliver on his products.

W

wydopen

i ordered a rideplate today and didnt specify wich one on the order form...hopefully he gets my message/email before he ships (im getting the dcut)

mosquini

I have been calling his # and leaving mesages for a while with no luck and pm's. In no way am I bashing his product it is frigin beautiful I just want to get the build on so I have a finished product. Jeff your still the man and your hull rocks.

keep calling him....

how many times have you tried to get a hold of him??? He is not a easy guy to contact. He will send you your stuff, just keep your pants on bro...

Christ, I owe him money and I can't get a hold of him... he will deliver on his products.

funny how that works...when I bought my hood it took mee like a month AFTER I received it to get ahold of him to pay!

mosquini

OK! I got ahold of him, I should have everything in the mail friday with a tracking #. I hope to have everything soon. I hope everything pulls through and I will have pics of the build up soon.

mosquini

Good luck with that thing dude...it's one sweet hull.

Thanks for that man, but I do have to say that is a sweet blaster you have for an avitar. I like standups but have never tryed a B1 what is the compareison? It reminds me of a Dirt Bike when I look at it.

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Thanks for that man, but I do have to say that is a sweet blaster you have for an avitar. I like standups but have never tryed a B1 what is the compareison? It reminds me of a Dirt Bike when I look at it.

NOT as fun as a standup but still fun .A lot of work getting on it every time you fall in which is a lot if you go big and ride hard .
Of course all this goes out the window if you ride it like Jerry doing rolls and back flips and stuff .:hail:
Buy mine and try it out:biggthumpup:

ucsspirit

"I just wanna go fast" RB
I hope you enjoy the motor thats going in that thing, it took me a lot of time, some sweet love and blood to get it where it was at, see you guys next month when I come to pick up my boat.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I hope you enjoy the motor thats going in that thing, it took me a lot of time, some sweet love and blood to get it where it was at, see you guys next month when I come to pick up my boat.

???? THIS IS THE MOTOR GOING IN THE REV HE WON? WHAT IS IT?

Top Bottom