Bitter Sweet

you don't need to fix it with epoxy resin and carbon.

Why? so I can spend all my fuggin time over and over again reparing the same shiet, with the same crap material.... that is more of a waste, Id rather spend the money to do it right, and not have to do it again..... but im to busy working 60hr work weeks... 12hr shifts.:Banane19:... run her till she blows

How are you healing up Tim? You still coming 14/15

Last edited:
not always.......ive given away my fair share of parts

some cheap, some not so cheap..........

Got a extra -4 pole, UMI plate, bracket and chin pad you can "lend" mosquini then? Your not a custom hull builder either. Try to sell all those 1200 engines and the REV's and X-jet and the Super pole of the future while treating people this way.

Last edited:

WAB

salty nuts
There's lots of $$ involved in turning a big piece of fiberglass in to a rideable jetski also. Stock pole and bracket are not big $$ parts.

I've met skeeter, he's a cool cat & he's got some connections in south Fla. It could have been done months ago was my point. nobody outright said 'too bad'' or 'he deserved it', or 'it's his fault'. He deserves to be upset no doubt.

What can you say, it's biz as usual for WDK :dunno:

Got a extra -4 pole, UMI plate, bracket and chin pad you can "lend" mosquini then? Your not a custom hull builder either. Try to sell all those 1200 engines and the REV's and X-jet and the Super pole of the future while treating people this way.

if I had it to lend at this time I would!

like I said.......I'd find a way (especially if Team Scream was my riding crew)

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
there are lots of parts in my crew. he should come make some new friends since the high rollers he's hanging with now can't spare anything.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I talked to Mike yesterday, and he mentioned that he could get an X-Metal "hookup" from Pat but wanted to wait to run my pole. So, he is not riding because he has no options. I am very busy and trying to get everything done. I am starting another thread that should be FUN!!!!

Shoot Jett locked the thread.. no fair

What is your warranty policy on your new hulls? If they break, do you repair them?

From what I'm understanding... if your hull breaks, cracks or delaminates and the moon is eclipsing the sun, the Colorado river dries up, hell freezes over, pigs fly and there gets to be 35 hours in a day, 9 days in a week and we all are traveling to and from work in our space cars, then and only then would warranty work be completed. Oh yeah one last qualification....you must pay for it again. :twak:

Top Bottom