Blowsion Beach Party 2006 Pics

Y

yamaslut

Dude, next time your in the area we will try and hook you up with a ride. Portland or Long beach is about 4hr for me. I'm 1/2 hr north of Seattle.

my dad has a house right on the beach in Long Beach.... I got a set of keys too
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
looks fun... i still cant get over how nice the paint was on some of those ski's
what were thoses 2g jobs?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
my dad has a house right on the beach in Long Beach.... I got a set of keys too
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We have been doing freerides from the 38th street access, and renting the first house to the north when you leave the beach. We also were up at Ocean park in April, they posted that one in Ride magazine.:beerchug:

Y

yamaslut

We have been doing freerides from the 38th street access, and renting the first house to the north when you leave the beach. We also were up at Ocean park in April, they posted that one in Ride magazine.:beerchug:
Ahhhhh... I saw that article.. sweet!!! You friends w/ Joe from Battleground????

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
I got back late last night, and for the record I DID ride on Tuesday! I'm glad I waited because we went over to the Cape where there were better waves, no wind, and lots of sun. Of course, I still suck in surf but oh well.....
I'm re-building a 1994 SJ right now to leave up there, so hopefully I'll get more experience over the next year or so.
Thanks to everyone up there again for showing me a good time, I surely needed it.
Saw some old friends, made some new ones...

Nice to meet you Matt and glad you had a good time. I beat you though on drive time: ~1400 miles and 22+ hrs each way but worth it!

Joe's red ski is for sale if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Really? That's a killer looking ski. (Joe's)
Yeah, you got me beat on drive time alright. Damn tire blowout.

How do you actually get over to the cape? Seems to me you have to drive over that sandy hill to get to the beach - I did NOT trust my Blazer to do that.

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
Maybe I'm not describing where we were right. We launched at the beach in front of the Pelican Pub & Brewery, where all the surfers go. Heather got some great shots with Haystack rock in the background.

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
I spent $667 in fuel too... :bigeyes: , actually about a hundred dollars less than last year thanks to a bigger tank and Superchips.

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
I'm working on pics, but I might have to wait for my new hard drive to come in: no more room on the 'puter I use for photoshop right now. I'll see if I can delete some stuff....

Crapp - I cannot believe I missed this thread....I've got a few from that weekend too, though they all loaded backwards, so we look like a bunch of drunks right off the bat...and regress to the actual party at the beach. There's also couple of maps tossed in for th Pismo party on accident in that group....

Good times - mainly "social" pics as I wasn't in the mood to drag all my gear to Oregon with the way flights are being handled right now.

So, without further adou....here's my pics from Blosion Beach Party 2006:

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c...iverCatsGame115.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

LP

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

Maybe I'm not describing where we were right. We launched at the beach in front of the Pelican Pub & Brewery, where all the surfers go. Heather got some great shots with Haystack rock in the background.

damn.... I wanna ride there so bad... It's all tucked in there w/ lots of wind blockage... glad to hear you had a good time
:arms:

Top Bottom