Blowsion Surf Slam Amatuer Roll Call

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
Myself and cellblock are getting ready. Just spent yesterday and every other weekend from now in Pacific City. Darrin A. is getting it together very nicely lately by the way.

P

PancakePete

thanks pete. i can get there just dont have a ski to compete on. i dont wanna come unless i can compete with my knarly west coast homies

I say, I say, You can use my ski to compete...
Ill bring some spare parts. :Banane25:

P

PancakePete

awwww :):):):). ill give ya a pm. gotta check with the old lady first if we got the funds. and if she is ok with stayn a weekend with the two kids alone:shocked:

thanks alot pete!!!!

Its Friday Sat and sunday. 3 day thing. I can give you the donation back to help.

Im 200 short on shipping, but XScream gunna grab that. Me and a Buddy spliting a rental truck too for ski.

So let me know. :arms:

P

PancakePete

lemme see if i can get my dad and grandpa to help us out. i hope this works bro:439:

ITS ALL GOOD. You get yourself there. I got me and my ski.
That would be cool to make it.
East side going to play on the west side.. yehaaa !:439:

Just to start some extra hype in this thread:

Chris Rosner (ckjetski), Mark Gomez (fearlessnuts), and Zack (tightithrash) were throwin it down today in Oceanside. All three have new tricks in their bags and my money would be on one of these three to take the AM. 50% air / 50% surf riding. I've witnessed Chris seek shelter on many occasions in Oceanside.

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
Just to start some extra hype in this thread:

Chris Rosner (ckjetski), Mark Gomez (fearlessnuts), and Zack (tightithrash) were throwin it down today in Oceanside. All three have new tricks in their bags and my money would be on one of these three to take the AM. 50% air / 50% surf riding. I've witnessed Chris seek shelter on many occasions in Oceanside.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Top Bottom