Blowsion Surf Slam Amatuer Roll Call

R

ridethelip

Just to start some extra hype in this thread:

Chris Rosner (ckjetski), Mark Gomez (fearlessnuts), and Zack (tightithrash) were throwin it down today in Oceanside. All three have new tricks in their bags and my money would be on one of these three to take the AM. 50% air / 50% surf riding. I've witnessed Chris seek shelter on many occasions in Oceanside.
There new tricks will be excuted when a man yells from the beach in German at the exact moment needed to win.

Its all about the surf!
I have no idea who’s going to win amateur, I haven’t seen any of the other competitors ride, but I’m rooting for my local boys, Chris Rosner (ckjetski) and Mark Gomez (fearlessnuts), as well as Zack (tightithrash) who’s not local but does come down and ride with us and is an all around cool guy (Oh Bloody hell!).

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
I am pretty sure the entry fee is still $270. Thats $200 for entry with ijsba membership included. And then another $70 for ifwa membership. This can all be payed for via the surfslam website. I dont believe there is any prize for am contest. I thought the ams just got to ride in qaulifying round on Friday. I am looking forward to seeing you guys all come up and ride.

Just bringing this thread back up to promote the AM part of the contest. Chris Rosner has really been throwing it down lately in Oceanside! I don't want to give out his bag of tricks, but his fluidity and style points are off the charts!!! I still have him winning this thing (on a stock boat none the less).

This should be a good thread to promote younger riders. Not bash, but promote and brag about their talents. Good luck to all.

100mph steve

Oh :-):-):-):-) ive broke it
Hı people my fırst post on here ım from the uk and would lıke to come to the surf slam ıs there anyone ı could hıre a rn superjet or a blaster 1 from to compete on ı would be comıng over wıth graham read aka blooby and tan hussaın also uk rıders, there skı ıs sorted ı know ıts a long shot ım only an ameture rıder but would love to take part.ı could brıng spare parts wıth me ıf needed ı have lots of them ınc engınes ım happy to pay for the use of a skı.

Thanks

Steve

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I just got back home 25 minutes ago.
A great event, I had a blast.

Even managed an (accidental) no-handed backflip that I landed. :biggrin:

Top Bottom