Freestyle Blunder Jet

wow you looked like the kelly tripucka of jet skis. and why did we wear our sundek's pulled up so high?!

and by we i mean all of us back in the 70's and 80's not just you :)

Last edited:

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
The first date.

So, it's finally the weekend, and I'm driving out to the Colorado river, with my brand new, virgin, F15 in the back of the truck. I had prepped and started the ski during the week...but, not actually water tested it. I was saving that first, maiden voyage for the river. The anticipation and excitement was palpable on the drive out. My stoke meter was pegged! The only way to describe my giddyness, would be to say, that it was the same feeling as I had when I uncrated my first Rickter.

I get to the river and back down to the water. My friends are already there and have set up camp. The look on their faces was priceless. Mouths agape, and totally stunned at the sight of this space-age ski! "WTF is that thing???!!!!"

I wanted to get this thing in the water, right now!! But, first... my buds wanted to check it out.

Sleek, low, and swoopy, futuristic lines. Solar battery charger, built into the pole. Dual exhaust. Twin carb, PJS 550 reed motor!!!! PJS afterburner race pump!!!
omg. OMG!!!

IMG_0988.JPG

I can't wait any longer...Let's get this beast wet!

I suit up, fire the beast off, and let her warm up for a few minutes. Water finally flowing through the pump. Blipping the throttle... the reed motor sounds tight and healthy. The dual exhaust sounded brappy!

Last edited:

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Did this thread dead?!

16938d1361225164-tablet-buying-beating-dead-horse.gif

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Angry-Mob.jpg This is truly the most fun i have had in a while online.Steve if you don't produce some more material and quit stalling with your story .the whole X community may turn on you ! LETS GET HIM......

Top Bottom