Custom/Hybrid BOB or Superfreak?????

yeah. msd tl. powerfactor pipe, 50mm full specs, oh and a 800cc powervalve motor. it was pretty quick. maybe your vision hull sucks if it can't do that? or maybe a hull that's 265lbs with a 1200cc motor, TL, etc and a 15/21 prop in a 148 pump can haul ass???

Thanks for all the info guys! Well still kicking around the choices, probably won't pick anything up until next winter. My first house closes next week and it puts a bit of a damper on the jet ski addiction

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
yeah. msd tl. powerfactor pipe, 50mm full specs, oh and a 800cc powervalve motor. it was pretty quick. maybe your vision hull sucks if it can't do that? or maybe a hull that's 265lbs with a 1200cc motor, TL, etc and a 15/21 prop in a 148 pump can haul ass???

you didnt specify you had 50% more motor in it. lol

Waternut

Customizing addict
Thanks for all the info guys! Well still kicking around the choices, probably won't pick anything up until next winter. My first house closes next week and it puts a bit of a damper on the jet ski addiction

At the rate this industry has grown in the last 2 years, I'm sure there will be a few more choices to consider by next winter.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Just remember Tem is never happy with a ski.... He's always making changes and tweaks to make the ski's even better.

I will be building a new Freak in a few months....

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Cool! Maybe I can keep up my "one year behind" strategy of saving money by buying it. I would love a newer freak!

Just remember Tem is never happy with a ski.... He's always making changes and tweaks to make the ski's even better.

Oh boy maybe the new back deck will have to wait. That ski looks like it flips if you look at it funny

You're right about that.....I think his mind is always going trying to figure out how to make things better. I remember talking to him back in Dec. about how well this ski turns but it just needs more weight to really rail.....I told him a ski that light just can't carve. His response...."Now you challenged me".
Although personally I hope he never comes out with anything better than a badazz because I don't want to have to buy another one. I like mine too much.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Although personally I hope he never comes out with anything better than a badazz because I don't want to have to buy another one. I like mine too much.

OMG, that!
Besides, my wife will kill me for even considering to think about another one. It's already worth more than both of our cars.

I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime. I just don't want to.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
You should ride the 80lb glass hull, it rails very nice... The hull lover to turn, just when there 50 lbs it rides to high in the water... Lucas lover the glass hull for surf, turns on a dime, fast , slow just right for surf...

My new freak will only have a few changes to the current hull I'm riding. I'm thinking about -5 hull, and a few other things I have in my mind...

Top Bottom