Super Jet Bolt on wide bond rail kit for SJ

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
well, after testing fit on another RN SJ, and making a few test sets I am happy enough to call them good. I could have left them bolted on with some SS hardware and silicon like I had, but I went for the epoxy with some cabosil to stick them a bit better. I dont know if anyone else wants or has an interest in them, but the mold is good, but to install them you need to be comfortable with cutting your stock rails to fit these on.

59560ca3.jpg

0701255a.jpg

cb1321de.jpg

a crappy video with me riding with them on

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yvQIJR4_49U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have been working on these for ahile and wanted to see what everyone thought. This is my 3rd set I have made so far and it was my first full scale run. I still have to redo the molds for them to get a better fit with less sanding, and test them on a few other skis besides my WCF hull, but they in theory should fit any stock SJ by cutting off the stock rails, and then install them just like a pair of foot holds, scuff up the stock hull, pre drill and bolt/rivet them on and use some epoxy resin to stick them to the hull, then turf. They are 2" on the top, and taper to 3 1/4 with a 40* angle on the rail.

a996e989.jpg

cc7acd3b.jpg

57f678f8.jpg

9c3abbe9.jpg
Mr Bo, I really need a set of those rails for my super jet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 46
I have been working on these for ahile and wanted to see what everyone thought. This is my 3rd set I have made so far and it was my first full scale run. I still have to redo the molds for them to get a better fit with less sanding, and test them on a few other skis besides my WCF hull, but they in theory should fit any stock SJ by cutting off the stock rails, and then install them just like a pair of foot holds, scuff up the stock hull, pre drill and bolt/rivet them on and use some epoxy resin to stick them to the hull, then turf. They are 2" on the top, and taper to 3 1/4 with a 40* angle on the rail.

a996e989.jpg

cc7acd3b.jpg

57f678f8.jpg

9c3abbe9.jpg
Please call me , I'll buy a set or pay you to make them for me? Name is Clay, call or text, 904-955-0090, need to get my ski dialed in like yours

I'd like to go all the way around the nose of my ski? Please contact me, your the only one I've been able to find on line doing that mod the the SJ. I can handle the applicade , I just really need those rails like you have. Call or text ,904-955-0090

Yes , I'll definitely come scoop them up. Mabey you can school me ont the best wat to fabricate and install them? I'm located in Jacksonville. 904-955-0090
Text or call. We can set up a time

Top Bottom