Boobers Blings Motosurf Invatational $1000 purse

On Sunday after the Sickest Trick and Cherry Buster we will be doing a pro and amateur motosurf race. The course will be setup in front of the Makai and will start at approx. 1:30pm. We will run the amateur race first and and the two top riders from the amateur heat will advance to the pro race to compete for the $1000.00 winner take all purse sponsored by Boobers Blings. I'll come up with a prize for the winner of the amateur race soon..

The ride zone will still be open and this will not effect anyone's ability to ride when ever they want. The course will take up approx. 1000ft of beach leaving 3000ft for open riding. To sign up for the amateur race contact Boober or myself and we will put you on the list.

confirmed pro's:

Chris Macc
Victor Sheldon
Dustin Farthing

and many more that I can't remember...

this is for stand ups only

Last edited:

kraqus

Site Supporter
Between stickers, T-shirts, Ramp and everything else,
You are quite the Organizer dude.... :bigok:

No Daytona for me....too far and I did not plan accordingly.
If there is one next year I will take my Vacation time and go East and squeeze the Freeride in between.....

Good times!

Benny

Last edited:
Between stickers, T-shirts, Ramp and everything else,
You are quite the Organizer dude.... :bigok:

No Daytona for me....to far and I did not plan accordingly.
If there is one next year I will take my Vacation time and go East and squeeze the Freeride in between.....

Good times!

Benny

Thanks... It's so much work preparing this ride. I am stressing out lately
:crazy:

Mike Young will be running that part of the day... He is way more experienced w/ racing and setting up that. I have never done it before.

Dan just mentioned to me on the phone that he may find a SXR to borrow and join the racing.

Anyone got an SXR he can borrow?

:noevil:

let yours ball drop and get out there yourself :twak:

lessee - bust your ass to come in 1 or 2 in the AM race only to have to go face some of the biggest names in the pro race for a shot at the thou...

I'll pass. But I'm sure it'll be fun to watch.

OUCH! :wall:

find me an sxr and lets get this party started beetches :439:

anyone want to go lap for lap with me on the ultra250 after this over? 100 bucks a head fastest lap time wins? put up or shut up... i've laid my cards out.... lets see what you got....

What kind of boats are we running? Stock class rules????? Anything goes??????
If I was going down there I might see if I can still remember how to make it through a bouy course.

Chad

What kind of boats are we running? Stock class rules????? Anything goes??????
If I was going down there I might see if I can still remember how to make it through a bouy course.

Chad

the amateur race is gonna be a fun type thing... I want to open up the race to everyone, cause I have heard so many people claim they would love to do a Motosurf race, now is your chance. I think for the most part the surf will be the equalizer and if you can ride you will beat someone w/ a faster boat... I think it will be fun as hell.

Top Bottom