Boobers Blings Motosurf Invatational $1000 purse

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
find me an sxr and lets get this party started beetches :439:

anyone want to go lap for lap with me on the ultra250 after this over? 100 bucks a head fastest lap time wins? put up or shut up... i've laid my cards out.... lets see what you got....

Smack talk will get you a spank down. I bet I can get a Region 7 guy to show up and take you on.

OUCH! :wall:

so.. what are you doin saturday? :newangel:

lol.. let the winners of am up against cmacc, farthing, and sheldon! awesome. haha.

i do like the am-surfrider idea.. thatd be fun to watch guys doing barrel rolls in the middle of the race. now, theres an idea for mike young and the future of the sport! a MINIMUM REQUIRED BR per race! :Banane13: :unitedstates:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
so.. what are you doin saturday? :newangel:QUOTE]

change of plans...cold front hitting saturday night so maybe a little ground swell in the cold sunday, 72 degrees. you in?

slutty....saki has volunteered to run the surf race from his couch in his house in ft lauderdale on saturday.....:newangel:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
this is great i cant wait, hey big kahuna how about you i heard you were a fast closed circuit racer you should enter, two of the best surf racers of all time macc and victor sheldon and farthing is no slouch either

I would if I was going to be there!!!!!!!!!!! I love surf racing!!!!!!!!!

I am sure Donald is going to want to run this race. He would love to get a chance to race with the pro's.

Has anyone made the decision stock, limited or Open ski's? We will be bringing a limited.

man i never raced a real jetski "moto" other than the ones in the marsh wit the rest of the LI crew, but would really like to do it anyway buoy style! might just have to sign up and go for it.

YO ryan??? what up son you dont want none HAHA you better do it to!

oh crap i havent raced a true cc in a long time.guess i will have to give it a shot. i mite be wiped out buy then.buy that time sunday.
are we doing a normal start with holders and stuff? or a dead motor start?

oh crap i havent raced a true cc in a long time.guess i will have to give it a shot. i mite be wiped out buy then.buy that time sunday.
are we doing a normal start with holders and stuff? or a dead motor start?

the setup and running of the race will be done by Boober and Mike Young... You will have to ask them

Your talking smack, watch out that stuff comes back to bite you in the A$$.

still dont see your point.... i laid my cards out on the table...... penguin nominated you to do it because he couldnt hang and then you go and say i bet i can get a region 7 guy to come out and take me on.. i never claimed to be the fastest.... i just simply put something out in the open thats all.....

but in all fairness we have to much :Banane37: going on...... i think its winter...

The Penguin

triple secret probation
still dont see your point.... i laid my cards out on the table...... penguin nominated you to do it because he couldnt hang and then you go and say i bet i can get a region 7 guy to come out and take me on.. i never claimed to be the fastest.... i just simply put something out in the open thats all.....

but in all fairness we have to much :Banane37: going on...... i think its winter...
nope. Penguin is not a racer. I have no desire to go anywhere fast....especially in a circle.

Top Bottom