Custom/Hybrid BRAND NEW FIXED STEER SKI COMING SOON

Looks good. Do you have a hoodliner for the hood yet? How does air get into the bildge? Is that a modified UMI? How does it attatch? Any pictures of the underside of the steering?

Looks good. Do you have a hoodliner for the hood yet? How does air get into the bildge? Is that a modified UMI? How does it attatch? Any pictures of the underside of the steering?
The inside of the hood has a plenum box where all the air will be drawn into the engine compartment. The box is fed from vents in the hood shell. There will be 2 3" intake tubes to feed the motor air from the box. The steering stems will be specific to this hood assembly. I will post pics of everything once I have the first hull built.

Also there will be a small compartment under the seat base for fire ext or tow rope ect. We are also working on footholds that will work with the seat pod. Foot straps will work on the deck. We can also make this up to -2 from the original -4

The hull is about 2" wider in the front area then the same towards the rear. I always liked the way my gen 2 was able to slide if you wanted but could also be leaned over and would carve a hard turn. It seems most flat water people like the ski to be able to slide. This ski was designed as a freeride ski but should be a capable flat water ski as well. Similar in length to a -4 super freak. It will fit a full size gas tank with a b pipe setup or similar. Also can be fueled from the outside. The steering stems will be provided by me as well. They will be specific to this hull.
can't wait till this x2 is ready! great job to my brother...Senor! BADASS!

Top Bottom