Brand New "Valiant" Blue SXR

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah you're right, this is a forum after all.

Yeah once upon a time I even thought it was a freeride-freestyle forum ,BTW freeride means you ride what you want how you want,when you want just so you know.There are a few of us here that were riding way before Superjets ever hit the scene,while you personally may think the SJ is the best thing since sliced bread it just doesn't do it for me.BTW you are being a total jackass in this thread ,congrats.:notworthy:

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
.....Conchas Lake New Mexico was a kick ass ride too, but the altitude definately called for a rejetting, it puttered along nicely though.

Fact of the matter is, I would bet he bought it by circumstance.

Its just like when someone buys a 5.0 mustang, builds it up, and tries to compete at the track with supercharged ZO6 vettes.

And all the while he is talking about the upgrades to his 5.0, and how he is going to make it as much like the supercharged z06 vettes as possible.

FYI, that annoys the ZO6 owners.

If you're going to buy a 5.0 mustang, that is absoultely fantastic. More power to you. But don't tell the ZO6 owners about your build plans. ANd if you're still going to tell them, expect them to poke fun at you.

lmfao did you just compare a superjet to a z06...and a SXR to a 5.0?
LoL

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Why do have to be so !@#$ to people
Riding what you want when you want how want is what it is about
Wtf do you know about racing a ski Have you ever been to a jetski race
SJ KAWI HYDRO who cares go ride

Top Bottom