Freestyle Brigantine Beach Bash

Event planning meeting was not productive other then meeting the town manager and those trying to help us. All still waiting on the chamber and counsel like earlier.

On a positive note they all were very quick to assure us that under new direction, proper procedure and follow through next year's event can be a definite thing

More news when it is available. Keep in mind we have all of tomorrow for the approval. Friday has long been taken off the table. Event if ran would be Saturday Sunday

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Well hopefully next year you guys get a good group together to be in charge of squaring away the paperwork!! I'm skipping this one but hope to go next year

I'll be down late tonight until Sunday plus 7 others in my house so looking to ride with anyone and everyone we possibly can where ever and deff party where ever we can go. I say we should all just meet at Laguna grill like every year and go from there on to where ever we r riding now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been riding since Monday here, I'm attaching a photo of the area where we will be riding Friday if anyone is interested. It is a 1/4 mile from the beginning of the jetty and you can see it from where you would put your skis in. The blue is the access road to the beach and the red is all the area where you put your ski in legally with a 4x4 pass. The rumor is that it is a $250 fine if you don't have one... The 4x4 pass is $175 sold at 264 42nd St S Brigantine, NJ. This is NOT ORGANIZED so ride at your own risk. Area has been really great this week the waves have been huge.

I plan on setting up at the cove tomorrow morn at 9, unless I find out there is another plan.

If you want to join us at the cove I will be happy to help haul skis down. I'll be in a red F150 with no bumper and a couple Krash skis

609-408-5311

Jon

Reg on ski I think they will prob look past, but I would not drive down to the cove without a 4x4 permit, the brig police patrol that at least once an hour making sure everyone has a pass. I will be more than happy to haul skis from the street down to the cove

crazyjay

Motochurch
We just got in town and talked to a few people we seen but we are still not 100% on where to go tomorrow? Any info would be great, we here talk about the cove but have no idea how to get there

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
CRW_3699.jpg When you are on top of the bridge and look right, you will see this ("the cove"). Park ski's on the beach, and the surf break is shown just above the center of the pic. (Please be polite to your "neighbors" on the beach, and in the break. As always, observe the NJ boating rules & regulations. The Coast Guard and Marine Police stations are right across the inlet... :)).

Top Bottom