Bruins Tribute WaveRave 2012

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I asked the admin twice to update the post under the free ride tour, it still reads 2011 . I 'm asking witha pm , he wants the request made in the site info thread.
Can any one help on this ?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Lou, I just realized you were talking about the *forum*, not a thread. You asked me to update a thread in the pm.

You have to give me info, not just say 'hey, update Wave Rave' and make me go digging to find out when/where/etc.

Rowley286

Godspeed #40J
Hey whats up guys, new to this site. I just noticed this event, hoping to make it with a few other riders from mid-michigan. I'm calling tomorrow hoping theres still some open spots.

DarkWater

Down Side Up
^^^ boo ^^^
The suspense is already getting to me!

Didn't get a chance to ride with ya at torch. Looking forward to wave rave! Where we're all centralized.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Hey I slacked this year and did not get a site. If anyone has an electric or non electric site that they want to split or sell because they can't make it let me know. Two69.eight06. Three280

I want to be there Friday with everyone else. If someone can't make it let me know.

This event is fully booked as of today.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Last edited:

DarkWater

Down Side Up
Hey I slacked this year and did not get a site. If anyone has an electric or non electric site that they want to split or sell because they can't make it let me know. Two69.eight06. Three280

I want to be there Friday with everyone else. If someone can't make it let me know.

This event is fully booked as of today.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Pm "rippin n tearin". Hes down it split his site

Top Bottom