Bruins Tribute WaveRave 2012

hmmm...never seen this place REALLY sold out. It always seems empty when I go. Why so packed this year?

Looks like waves of some sort all weekend. West winds Fri,Sat, Sun. Friday looks the best!

Do you know of anyone who has a site for at most 3 people? We are willing to chip in to help pay for cost of the site. We would be coming up Friday afternoon and then heading out Saturday after we ride.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I still don't have a site...might not make it up for this........unless I leave the family back and sleep in the van.

They (family) will understand. It is not about where you sleep, it is about everything you miss because you didn't just come up and ride. We can squeeze you in somewhere. And there is nothing wrong with sleeping in a van. Looks like waves everyday.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

If someone shows up and doesnt have a spot im sure between all of us we will find you a spot. I would offer to split my site. But dont want to do that before i make sure there is enough room.but once im set up if there is room anyone is more than welcome to pop a squat on my site

Last edited:
Just come. Only me and my girl on my site. Ill share (the lot, not my girl... Lol). And im probably not even going to be bringing my ski due to a cracked cylinder and jb weld failing me. So there should be plenty of room.

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
A group of us on here have sites, but im planning on being there around 10 on friday with 4 skis. head up early so you can either ride skis back or drive a truck back lol. i will just park my truck off to the side if i cant get my site before the 12-3 span.

I almost want to ride up with you guys and let craig drive separate lol I cant wait!

Last edited:

cybermob2

naturally warming water
looks like those who come thursday have the greatest odds of receiving some wave action.

these forecasts are usually ballpark out 24 hours. beyond that, they are wild guesses. Southwest winds are most favorable, and as winds move towards North they become less favorable. Due to shoreline geography, even a ripping North wind will produce nothing but flapping tents.

i always look here (whitehall - pentwater section)
http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=grr&product=nsh&issuedby=grr

this would be the point forecast, which is usually a little more specific and therefore more likely to be inaccurate
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.52266348752663&lon=-86.49948120117188&site=grr&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

Fro Diesel

creative control
I just got my own site,it is sold out but I had her put my name on the wait list. So who ever backed out today thank you.

So anyone who needs a spot pm rippin n tearin.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Last edited:
Looking like a bit of Rain on Thrusday with some good waves. Also 3-5ft on Friday, 2-3 on Saturday. Bring your two loops, helmets etc... and be prepared for some chilly temps!

Looks like I am going to head up there Friday afternoon. I have Court in the A.M. Friday so I can not miss that. I am having issues with the ski so hopefully I can figure it out tonight/Tomorrow. Hopefully someone will have a spot for me to pitch a tent. My tent is really small (Single) so I don't need much room.

Top Bottom