build complete 5-5-08 - check pics outs

bign1514

"Rock-Man"
yea i had extra plumbing fiittings, but different sizes. Make it easier in the hotter/colded water to re-route the water lines with different restrictors. I know it may be to much - but what the hell.

The padding in the tray in the back is to cover up a turfing error. I haven't rode it yet, it prob will come off through. Was thinking it would help prop my feet up to jump waves. I donno - something else that may not be necessary.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Love the color and the paint itself is most impressive! Was one quart of "medium blue" enough?

I hate breaking out the spray gun when I do my race bike body work. I rather foam roll this paint on the 'ski real quick instead! Less mess in the backyard and would make the neighbors happier.

bign1514

"Rock-Man"
Yup it only took one quart. If i remember right i put five coats on, and still have a good amount of paint left over for touch up. I will ride the ski this weekend. It kinda chips easy when something hard hits it. May want to look into the interlux perfection. I believe that is a harder base.

Top Bottom