Super Jet ....CARBON LOVERS WET DREAM.....almost done.

Almost to the end of my carbon obsession.... I needed a low profile hood kit, found the one I liked made by Jeff @ Waterdawg Kustoms. Huge props to Jeff for making the trip right out to the beach to drop off my hood while I was up at Surf Slam. Got the hood kit and a lowered bracket. Wrapped everything in carbon to make it bomb proof and look crazy awesome! Almost done, still need a few more minor things....
Chin pad is my own design, made the shape I liked outta foam, made a mold, and now I can pop em out like potato chips. Biax core, carbon wrap, SS mounts. I am making more mounts right now, some will be up for grabs soon. Let me know if you are interested. Made to fit any pole that accepts OEM SJ pole pad.

. STOCK, BRAND NEW .
DSCF3826.jpg

. WATERDAWG RAZR HOOD KIT, LOW BRACKET .
IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7147.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7139.jpg

. CARBON WRAP .
IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

IMG_7292.jpg

only shots of my carbon reinforce, camera busted.
IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

. CARBON LOVERS WET DREAM! .
IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7327.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

Thanks for looking, this has been a obsession for the last 2 months! And its almost done....:smokin:

.MANFISH.

dam chris.... Your obsessive compulsiveness paid off! Looks sick! Now wheres my m.fln chin pad!?

Thanks bro, I know I am laggin but as u can see I have been a little sidetracked lately! Almost have the aluminum mock ups just right then its back to the lazer for the SS ones.... Good things r worth the wait !.... I need mine also!

Last edited:
Top Bottom