Other Carbon RCW Brawler Kit Build x2

It will work. I heard rumor of someone else who had an 1105 on a pfp and switched to a b pipe to tame it down a bit. Get ready for some big big power!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It will work. I heard rumor of someone else who had an 1105 on a pfp and switched to a b pipe to tame it down a bit. Get ready for some big big power!

That's what I'm hoping for! Learn how to ride this hull then step it up with a different pipe.

Got the water box finished, inserts epoxied in, and motor fully assembled and bolted in! It will be running tomorrow!

2lick

Brap!!!
I'm sure you plan too, but in case not... put some turf or rubber of some sort under your waterbox and tank. I just pulled out a waterbox that was strapped in tight (not my build) and the damn thing almost ground thru the hull. You don't think but these things move a lot.

I'm sure you plan too, but in case not... put some turf or rubber of some sort under your waterbox and tank. I just pulled out a waterbox that was strapped in tight (not my build) and the damn thing almost ground thru the hull. You don't think but these things move a lot.

I agree with you, that photo was taken before I had it finished up. I turfed the bottom of the waterbox and fuel tank today, as well as the battery tray and bpipe cutout. An aluminum box/tank will eat through a hull/pipe quickly if they are vibrating together.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
ehepa7ab.jpg
aravadub.jpg
yvu8u4y2.jpg

I think there were mats underneath too, I'm not sure. Obviously not in the right place. But even an smc box can do that lol. That spot is paper thin around that hole. I ran a wire brush tip on a drill through it with ease and it made like an inch wide circular hole. Luckily it didn't go all the way through while I was riding it or it woulda sunk my ski. One bad pancake could have cracked that area too, or a small impact of some sort. I didnt realize how bad it was until I was pressure washing the outside bottom of the hull and I flipped it over and saw daylight coming through lol.
That's the importance of undermatting. A layer of turf is gonna go a long way.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I also finished up and installed one of these for testing, I call it the scupper screen. Prevents any debris from possibly holding open or jamming your scupper/versi-plug and keeps any bolts, nuts, or hardware in your hull so you know they have fallen off. It is held in place by an o-ring that expands when you tighten the three bolts and a set screw. Fits inside 2" PVC pipe commonly used for scuppers.

Would anyone be interested in one if I make a batch up?

IMG_20140519_231613.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_20140519_231711.JPG
    IMG_20140519_231711.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 49
Finally rode it tonight. Savage. Rediculous. Just a crazy amount of power available any damn time you please. This motor is NUTS!

Love the hull too! Tim's was good, but with this thing set up just the way I like it was an amazing ride. By far the best combo I have ever ridden. Can't wait to get it dialed in and ride the piss out of it.

Very soon, I decided to let a friend machine them since he is unemployed right now, but damn he is going slow. I was hoping to get a bunch done and then have them anodized because it's a $165 minimum charge to do so, but I could get you a set much sooner if you don't mind them being bare aluminum. I should have a set or two available in the next day or two if you want one.

Finally rode it tonight. Savage. Rediculous. Just a crazy amount of power available any damn time you please. This motor is NUTS!

Love the hull too! Tim's was good, but with this thing set up just the way I like it was an amazing ride. By far the best combo I have ever ridden. Can't wait to get it dialed in and ride the piss out of it.

So the 1105 is pretty good on a b pipe? What are you running for ignition?

I would definitely say it is! Then again, I don't really have much experience with big motors so I don't have much to compare it to other than 102nd7s 900 and my old 840. I am very very happy with the power so far. I'm running an ATP Epic ignition.

Top Bottom