Custom/Hybrid Carbon WDK ROKR build

I will ask around, and post the information I get too. Someone told me today to consider the WPS Lithium or the new PHP battery.

I just got one to and trying to put it together but I think it is going to take a wile. Are you going to put something under the tray just encase you waterlogged it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 67
@Watrboy33 what u figure out on a steering cable

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Currently just wrapping the stock RN superjet cable all over the engine bay. I need to find some different options. Maybe a waveblaster or a couch cable?

Tanner, Congrats on the hull man! Right now there is no flotation in my ski, makes me a little nervous too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I used rn cable just made it go up the side and to the rear the longest way possible

I made my cable fit too, but I still don't like it. I promised myself I wasn't going about this build with the "I'll do it right later, let's just get it on the water" mentality I have adopted over the years! That's probably why this build has taken me over 2 months now.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Speaking of dust,that probably was a trick you knew long ago back when you were a "nice person" eh Steve ? you look much happier on that Kawi by the way . nice build on the Rokr ..

Are you going to try to do a backflip.im going to try to do it it may b hard to do it with 701

Top Bottom