Caution!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Yes. Just throw it in there. They only care that you have it.

If it goes flying and hits you in the head knocking you out because it's not secured, it's your own bloody fault!

Last edited:

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Can I just wedge an extinguisher in there or do they check to see if it is secured? I'm not sure mine works either, I'll have to check tomorrow. Anybody got an extra who will be at the freeride clinic Friday?

I got one you can use for inspection, my Skies have already been inspected. I got a Blue Dodge 4x4 with a 3 ski trailer, can't miss me 2 SJ's & 1 SXI.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys. I will check the extinguisher in my Seadoo and see if it works. I'll find you guys friday morning if it doesn't. Then again, I guess I'll see you there regardless. I'll be the one with a wife, sister, and kids in a black crew cab silverado. White rn superjet. My mother in law had to have surgery so we had to bring the kids. Luckily, my sister wanted to come and help out.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Just curious... Can the fire extinguisher be in the engine compartment or does it have to be readily accessible in the tray?

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Just curious... Can the fire extinguisher be in the engine compartment or does it have to be readily accessible in the tray?

Inside is fine just, They know we're going to remove them! Whos really going to put a fire out, the last thing I'm going to do is open the hood!!!!

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Although I am aware of this.....I still say that I will not pull my hood and sink my ski to put out a fire on someone's boat. Unless someone's life is in danger....dammit, I just argued myself out of my argument. I hate it when I do that.

The extinguisher is not intended for you to put a fire out in your ski, it is for the other guy......

Fro Diesel

creative control
Thanks to everyone who offered their help!

I went to route of the trophy shop, thanks wavedemon! Just glued it behind my ebox. looks legit, and they guy did end up checking it. DIdn't really care about a whistle, jacket, or anything else. But they sure did give me hard time.

ON a side note....the ffirst day i was here we were in the parking lot of the coral beach (near the overlook to the ocean) and some crazy tweeker almost killed us. He florred his caddy directly at our car/ skis and barely hit the brakes in time to avoid killing us. He then backed up (foot on the floor) peeling out the whole time. Just crazy.

Top Bottom