Codys 2014 Hurricane Build

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Maybe your nozzle broke from all that bitch slapping your doing to it lol. Hey man, make sure to keep an open hand. That will keep you out of jail ;)

Current update Pismo messes yo poop up
d01db36058bff558af0cefd50b2139aa.jpg

JMew03

The call me Mew Mew
Did you put the versiplugs in or did the previous guy? I was wondering if they're a direct bolt on or some modifying was needed. I don't want to run the duckbills it comes with.

You have to drill 3 holes in the hull to mount it. Make sure you get the versiplug-r. The piece the duckbill slides over comes out of the hull with a good pull. Lol

Cody I couldn't find it, sorry. here is a pic of what it would have looked like, the Ada coupler dampener is different than yours.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    564.2 KB · Views: 50

mightymighty2stroke

I'd rather be on the lake
You have to drill 3 holes in the hull to mount it. Make sure you get the versiplug-r. The piece the duckbill slides over comes out of the hull with a good pull. Lol

Mine didn't even need a pull, it popped right off. The R's are what I got for this time around. I had the tube style before on my superfreak, it works so good I don't want to run anything else. The duckbills just seem a bit sketchy to me. I'm sure they are fine though.

Top Bottom