Comprehensive Foothold List with Install Guides

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
just finished 1/2 jobs putting in WCF's from steve at watercraft factory. here's my review:

1)wcf
2)watercraft factory
3)www.watercraftfactory.com
4)Pictures on a Ski sorry i'm in cali away from the skis
5)I love these holds. they've got plenty of room for my size 11.5, in fact i can move them to two good riding positions. i've never ridden the mac mashers, but i've found the benefits of the widened tray to be great for handling (probly why only the mashers are race legal). installation was pretty easy. I'm a noob and it took me a long time, but nothing really went wrong. the only improvement i could see is maybe tapering the right one a little better to fit around the sxr exhaust, but hey mine fit so i'm not really complaining. I would advise anyone installing any foothold on an sx-r to remove as little stock foam as possible, but still fill in the foothold with 4lb. for support.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
How could you forget Trinity

http://trinitycompositesinc.com/24.html

100_0958s.jpg

100_0959s.jpg

P1000157.jpg

Last edited:

Waternut

Customizing addict
any recomendations for a size 14 foot? i am thinking custom...

Could be worse... you could have a size 9 shoe like me making the contact patch for your foot in the hold extremely small. I have a really hard time keeping my feet inside the holds as they always want to slide out.

I installed a set of the old 24-7 footholds in my last superjet, and really liked them, which ones listed above are the closest? I'm looking for something that will fit a size 12 comfortably, the Trinity's above look pretty big, what about the cyclones (I like the idea of the mat kit)?

Thanks

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
Thrust innovations
lockdowns
lockdown universal
thrustinnovations.com
price $130
style is more of a rear entry with added width 2" total in the rear of the tray .

Attachments

• parts and oregon 099.jpg
    parts and oregon 099.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 68
  • parts 2010 015.JPG
    parts 2010 015.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 54
  • thrust .com logo.jpg
    thrust .com logo.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I'm looking for one that your toes actually go into, not just a lip above your foot, something with an actual pocket like the Trinity's above, but I don't see the same model on their site.

Top Bottom