Congrats To Eric Malone

Dear Tommy,

are you shure that Erics ski was really legal last year?
I spoke with Bob and also Yves van Heers about it many times and they both said that 4 tech people vote to DQ him, but finally Scott made the other desiscion.

Also I think Alessander and also Lee would like to compete in Havasu and they would if there is not a good reason to quit.

Marc

F

Freestyleriverrat

I want Lenzi, Stone and you Sicklering back in US competition. All envelope pushing riders w/ distinct styles. Hopefully when/if these disputes get ironed out, competition in the US will be more diverse. 5 riders in Pro Freestyle :rolleyes: is not a good turn out. Only 3 pro's showed up at Nationals.............if someone backed out at the last minute then they would not even have enough riders to fill the podium

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the biggest reason for the small turn out is the lack of coverage and no money supporting the world finals. I don't even think the world finals made TV last year at all and they are even advertising free admission this year.
FREE ADMISSION check it out ijsba.com.

it is just not worth it for someone to go any more. I think there was a day when the purse was triple with a huge payout 1st to 7th, you were on ESPN, and it was a huge big deal. Riders like Lensi and stone have to spend so much effort to come here for just 2 mintues and they have better things to do. They know they can't beat Eric, so why come for no coverage, no money, and no fame.

If I remember correctly Lenzi had a banged up shoulder (walking around with ice bag) last year and many thought he shouldn't have taken 2nd, but maybe 3rd or even 4th.

eschberg

Boycotting Winter.
Jesus... that boat sounds and runs like a raped ape. Backy-to-Backy-to-Backy is just sick! Hopefully it will get back to a respectable size after they air this years WFs on Outdoor Channel.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Unbelievable that he held on after hitting bottom on the 3rd flip, what an athlete to hold on, stay in the tray, and just ride out.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
CONGRATS to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric is not from this planet. That guy is an animal.

Parrdaddy- Holy cheeseypoofs! way to go!

Top Bottom