Considering a ridint trip to nashville this weekend anyone interested????

what day is best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
BTW, myself and my eventually are in for Sunday at this point, as long as the weather isn't crap.

cool Jett, im hoping the weather holds out. its nasty rainy here today. maybe it will get it over with before sunday :fingersx:

the chance of rain keeps growing for sunday. in the event we get the t-storms there talking about, is everyone ok with next weekend?

i was just trying to think ahead. i hope it clears out, but so far its not looking good

not like they get the weather right anyways so i dont know why im worrying about it

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
40-60% chance of rain, high of 63 but not until 4pm.

I think I'm out, I can wait another week.

wetjet701

Always On
sorry guys I'm out for this weekend either just to busy to make it helping a friend move not going to quickly

keefer

T1
This silly March weather is a moving target. They are calling for partly cloudy & 70s on Monday now. It does not matter to me, 64 & cloudy / rain is a bit iffy, but I am still in if everybody else wants to hit it. I prolly would not want to make a 3 hour drive for iffy weather either. We have all summer to ride, another week won't make any difference to me.

Last edited:
so is everyone out for this weekend?

keefer if you and jared still want to ride
we could ride at old hickory??

Last edited:

Beotchsadie

Im not a professional
I wouldnt drive 3 hours for it either.... but for us jokers that are closer it should be a good time. Headed out now, to avoid the iceburgs.....

Last edited:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
ride ride ride

We had a great time.the irver boat through somegood rollers coming back up river:brap:

water wasnt as bad as i thougt it was gonna be.

Top Bottom