D slickers 94 Blaster

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
I painted my ski this weekend and it came out sweet. These pictures don't do it justice it needs to be in the sunlight. The white are rags so i don't scratch the paint. I plan on running white decals to break it up and a black/white seat.

Attachments

• DSC00576.jpg
    DSC00576.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00577.jpg
    DSC00577.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00578.jpg
    DSC00578.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00580.jpg
    DSC00580.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
That color looks great. Being in PA, we're going to have to get together this year. As soon as I finish my X2, I have a virgin '95 Blaster I want to strip down and build up.
Keep the pics coming!

yamacrazed

Still walking around
Looks good. Now that you have your blaster, will you and Alex make me pull straws to see which one I ride, after sj blows up? And we all know, if I come to the beach, I'm not leaving with a running ski. That is the way it has been for years now. Hell, that is how I met you guys, from under the hood of my ski.

Looks good. Now that you have your blaster, will you and Alex make me pull straws to see which one I ride, after sj blows up? And we all know, if I come to the beach, I'm not leaving with a running ski. That is the way it has been for years now. Hell, that is how I met you guys, from under the hood of my ski.

HAHA! Sounds WAY too familiar!

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it

Your ski will run fine this year. Think positive.:wall:

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
we're going to have to have a big Central PA get together to see all these ski's. D slicker you sure do have a good taste in paint. Your skis Sure will be head turners!

Thanks, I just got it buffed (I dont trust myself with a buffer). The yellow seat HAS GOT TO GO..... Most of my parts are here so I should be able to get it together pretty quick except for the motor.

Attachments

• DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00599.jpg
    DSC00599.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00600.jpg
    DSC00600.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 101
hay guys where can i get turf at my couches need new covers. also last yr. i repaired my factory turf with 5200 didnt hold well for long but know im going to redo it with new turf ? what takes 5200 off.....

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
hay guys where can i get turf at my couches need new covers. also last yr. i repaired my factory turf with 5200 didnt hold well for long but know im going to redo it with new turf ? what takes 5200 off.....[/QUOTE.

atlanticjetsports.com or legdrag.com for your turf. to take 5200 off use a razor blade

D Slicker

Durham, dont forget it
hay guys where can i get turf at my couches need new covers. also last yr. i repaired my factory turf with 5200 didnt hold well for long but know im going to redo it with new turf ? what takes 5200 off.....[/QUOTE.]

atlanticjetsports.com or legdrag.com for your turf. to take 5200 off use a razor blade

Top Bottom