DASA B1 Blaster boat build

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
where's the updates Brian ????????????

Well I just got the super-trick gas cylinder so now I can install the hood. :slap:

As soon as I get the seat we can water-test it.

Had critical"first to install" parts on order from Yami that were supposed to come in, then didn't, those finally showed up Friday after three weeks on order....hate when that happens.

Brian

TOBTEK

So-Cal Mortgage & R/E
Well I just got the super-trick gas cylinder so now I can install the hood. :slap:

As soon as I get the seat we can water-test it.

Had critical"first to install" parts on order from Yami that were supposed to come in, then didn't, those finally showed up Friday after three weeks on order....hate when that happens.

Brian

Told you that we were going to do the seat and matts when you are done. Dont want them getting messed up. And have to fix the scratch at that time also :(
I have to come up to Pomona today or tomorrow..... want me to grab it?

BTW....where in the heck is Pomona??? :ugh2:

wsuwrhr

Told you that we were going to do the seat and matts when you are done. Dont want them getting messed up. And have to fix the scratch at that time also :(
I have to come up to Pomona today or tomorrow..... want me to grab it?

BTW....where in the heck is Pomona??? :ugh2:

10 and 57 freeways, even farther from my shop.

Pomona is a pretty big town.

Boat is not ready to go anywhere just yet.

Brian

Talked to TJ yesterday, got the word this thing is going to be a brute. Smart move having him set it up, no one knows Blasters and big power better than him.

Scottie

Brian, do you need someone to send you a camera? I'll even settle for phone pics. What you do is way to cool to keep it to yourself. Share some image.
Thank you.

wsuwrhr

Brian, do you need someone to send you a camera? I'll even settle for phone pics. What you do is way to cool to keep it to yourself. Share some image.
Thank you.

I do have one, just sometimes it is all I can do to keep up. I wear many hats.

Thanks for the cool words, we all appreciate it.

I'll see what I can do on the B1

Brian

TOBTEK

So-Cal Mortgage & R/E
I'll be up your way this weekend. Ya need to borrow my D70s Nikon? or the Digital video camera. ?????

I had the pleasure to stop in and check out this bad bay last week. All I can say is ...I NEED ONE! Thing is AWESOME.

Top Bottom