DASA B1 Blaster boat build

picture.php

Is that restictor-plate in the factorypipe w/b inlet standard?

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Yes Brian, you need to get rid of that restrictor in the Factory Pipe Waveblaster waterbox, especially for a big CC engine!

Yes,

Noted. Twice.

I'm just the B1 assembler guy.

The damn thing is just sitting there for crimany's sake. I took the WB out of the package and set it in the hole. Sheesh, there isn't even a damn pump or center-bearing installed. Nobody caught that.

I was just bored off my ass watching my machine making cases, going side to side and up and down, for hours on end. I figured I would take some bolts and parts out of boxes and start putting them back where they go.

You guys are about to go on picture restriction. haha

Brian

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Yes,

Noted. Twice.

I'm just the machinist/B1 assembler guy.

The damn thing is just sitting there for crimany's sake. I took the WB out of the package and set it in the hole. Sheesh there isn't even a damn pump or center-bearing installed. Nobody caught that.

I was just bored off my ass watching my machine go side to side and up and down for hours on end I figured I would take some bolts out of boxes and put them back where the go.

You guys are about to go on picture restriction. haha

Brian

Don't take it as bustin chops. Alot of poeple have received a ton of help accidentally from simply postin pics. These guys know you build bad azz motors, but don't know how many 'turn key' packages you do/don't do.

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Don't take it as bustin chops. Alot of poeple have received a ton of help accidentally from simply postin pics. These guys know you build bad azz motors, but don't know how many 'turn key' packages you do/don't do.

It's all good.

Damn, I got it the first time. haha

I was just ancy after waiting so long to get the boat back from paint to start putting the peices back together and run this biatch.

Brian

Last edited:

TOBTEK

So-Cal Mortgage & R/E
DANG DUDE...... you can mention names of who and where it was painted. Whata looser. :Banane09:

Hood shock is comming...realllly it is :)

Top Bottom