Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
48 or 49 Full Spectrums.

picture.php

Last edited:

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
beautiful build!

besides building the motor, is Dasa also providing jet/carb specs, timing specs, and pump specs that should be ran with there engine packages?

wsuwrhr

beautiful build!

besides building the motor, is Dasa also providing jet/carb specs, timing specs, and pump specs that should be ran with there engine packages?

Thank you!!!

We can, will and always have.

As far as this build goes, Dasa will be providing a completely painted, assembled, tested, tuned and ready-to-run boat.

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

Looks awesome so far..will definitely be keeping a close eye on this build thread! I love watching other people blow more money on a ski than I make in a long time :)

Define...."blow more money"...please..

I define "blow more money" everytime I look at the "interest" portion on the monthly statement for my house payment.

Now THAT is blowing money.

Haha.

Brian

Definitely watching this one. Have ya'll thought about moving the entire pump trac back in addition to lengthening the hull? Are you also going to add some v to the keel?

Nice build though. That stock hull is going to be a handful with that much power. Awesome!

Define...."blow more money"...please..

I define "blow more money" everytime I look at the "interest" portion on the monthly statement for my house payment.

Now THAT is blowing money.

Haha.

Brian

Not necessarily.... that's a tax deduction.....

but thinking about it, a build boat for Dan would be a write-off too....... hehe

Top Bottom