• April 16, 17, 18

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • April 23, 24, 25

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
You're such a bunch of slackers, I get on once or twice a week and nobody's made any decisions at all. :nana:

If we get an overwhelming majority the answer is obvious, if we get more total votes for March than total votes for April, we will go for the high vote for March. If we get more TOTAL votes for April than March, we will pick the most popular weekend in April even if it has less votes than one of the spring break dates in March.

Unless someone has a better plan, then speak UP. :biggrin:

Oh, and speak up soon, closing the poll in 3 weeks, we gotta have a plan, it's coming right up.

Last edited:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
They should have taken us into account when they scheduled their race. :jester:

Polls close in 1 week, vote or suck it up and deal. :biggrin:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Because of the race or something else? And if it's the race, is it set yet, or proposed? If just proposed, can we put in a word to the organizers?

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Because of the race or something else? And if it's the race, is it set yet, or proposed? If just proposed, can we put in a word to the organizers?

Duckie, no not for the race. Close the polls and get this thing in stone and I will see what I can do. Also it will help everyone else plan that weekend.
Last year, a weekend was set and most of the people that wanted it that weekend didnt show.

If I dont make it, It just gives me more money to work on my house.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
personally - I would not have made this an "anonymous" poll - I'd like to know who is voting for what date...what's to stop the folks from Jersey voting for a date? nothing.

(not picking on Jersey - just using you as an example)

texh20racer

Waterlogged
Well the place where where we race is actually pretty close to Port-A and I talked to Tim, (the promoter) and he said if we where to join the events he would keep his sound system out the whole time so the freeriders can use it too, there would be insurance available for for $5-$10ish you could get on with the racers insurance (which wouldn't be a bad idea if you plan on doing something stupid). Plus the Race will be offshore endurance style lasting an hour and a half so it wouldn't take up the whole day or anything.

Top Bottom