day 1

n0limits

makin' power
first thirty min of riding maiden voyage of x2addicts 24/7 x2 sunk to the bottom of the bay and still missing

keefer

T1
No bilge pumps either I was told?!!??!! The tow / recovery crew came out late yesterday and searched for it. They circled the area for about an hour and then sent down a diver but no luck. They said the bottom varies from 4 to 20 ft and that was making it hard to get their sonar equip to read accurately.

Well I am the lucky guy that lost the 760 lightweight x2. We are leaving Florida now and it is safe to say the ski is now part of the ocean lol oh time to build another one

Holy balls bro.. That is horrible.
What the hell happened? I've sunk my stocker COUNTLESS times, the rideplate still hangs out of the water about in inch or two.
Seriously man.. Very sorry to hear that, I really cannot imagine. I've seen people loose hoods, thats bad enough.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Well I am the lucky guy that lost the 760 lightweight x2. We are leaving Florida now and it is safe to say the ski is now part of the ocean lol oh time to build another one

reeaaalllyyyyyy!!!!

the Jersey Boys have the best attitudes and were a blast to hang out with:Banane57:
Hope we hook up and party some other time

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
we should of gotten that guy with the flying kyte boat looking thing to fly over. Maybe you can get a hold of that him and ask.

Top Bottom