day 1

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
gil nets are illegal here

even for tryin to fish out a ski? Not doubting that at all, I just still cannot imagine losing a ski I just built in fairly shallow water. I guess I am drawing at straws for ideas. A net seems like an easy way for big coverage quickly. Hell, they can release any wildlife that comes up with the ski.

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
even for tryin to fish out a ski? Not doubting that at all, I just still cannot imagine losing a ski I just built in fairly shallow water. I guess I am drawing at straws for ideas. A net seems like an easy way for big coverage quickly. Hell, they can release any wildlife that comes up with the ski.

yeah i totally agree with you,but i guess they see it as a big ole risk to dolphons and stuff.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Maybe I should go back down ,I once caught a trailer by the hook on the end of the safety chain with a giant rebar hook and a tow line in about thirty feet of water.

There absolutely has to be a way to get this thing. I didn't think visibility would be THAT bad.. Seems like the water was somewhat clear last time I was down there, but I'm sure it changes all the time. Eight inches is ridiculous! I can see that far in my muddy lake!
Has to be a way.. I'm sure this thing will surface eventually. Sooner the better.

if we didnt live so far away we would be out their ever day till we found it or get sheot faced at that bar all day while we paid some one elese to do it lol:beerchug:

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
if we didnt live so far away we would be out their ever day till we found it or get sheot faced at that bar all day while we paid some one elese to do it lol:beerchug:

now with you two,i believe that the second choice would be more likely LOL!

Top Bottom