day 1

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Well I am the lucky guy that lost the 760 lightweight x2. We are leaving Florida now and it is safe to say the ski is now part of the ocean lol oh time to build another one

24/7 strikes again! So sorry to hear about that man! Damn, but mine would have sunk too if I didnt completely overhaul it when I took it home. I foamed the rear section and actually sealed it up (unlike how it was delivered leaking GALLONS into the rear of the ski). Crap that sucks.

Last edited:
well iam the ars that sank his best friends ski:ugh:, it all started when he asked if i wanted to ride his new baby and like a good friend i declined because i new it was a bad idea, but then i thought whats the worst that could happen:kabong: after a couple of minutes of riding the new x2 i came to the conclusion that she was a beast. so then i had the great idea of doing a sub and that was the the beginning of the end, when i came out of the water the motor staled and i could get it to fire up againg. we tried to hold her up but she went down in less than 5 min. after we gay backed back to shore i would have thought that bryan would have :rant: on me but instead he:beerchug: and we made the best of the weekend that we could. Big thanks to the hole crew at the ride for all the help with the search and keeping us well hydrated :beerchug: during our time of mourning

well iam the ars that sank his best friends ski:ugh:, it all started when he asked if i wanted to ride his new baby and like a good friend i declined because i new it was a bad idea, but then i thought whats the worst that could happen:kabong: after a couple of minutes of riding the new x2 i came to the conclusion that she was a beast. so then i had the great idea of doing a sub and that was the the beginning of the end, when i came out of the water the motor staled and i could get it to fire up againg. we tried to hold her up but she went down in less than 5 min. after we gay backed back to shore i would have thought that bryan would have :rant: on me but instead he:beerchug: and we made the best of the weekend that we could. Big thanks to the hole crew at the ride for all the help with the search and keeping us well hydrated :beerchug: during our time of mourning

Damn.. What a shame. Sounds like he had a way better attitude about it than I would have. Not towards you, hell it could have happened with him on it too. I would be devastated if I lost my ski. Then again, I can't afford to build another one. Maybe that is the difference!
Again sorry to hear about the loss, but I suppose it could have always been worse.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
These guys had the best attitudes I have ever seen,I know I would have not been in as good a spirits as these guys ,they are real troopers and also a lot of fun to hang with,I seriously hope they find your boat.

Last edited:
Well we are finally home in jersey. As soon as we got home we started hacking away at my 750 "spare" ski. After a few mods here and there we got her in the water and she ran great. It is no 760 lightweight ski but I am happy to be on the water. And on the brightside I did not have to do much of the driving on the way home lol. Well thanks to everybody for a great time and I cant wait for next year. The first year we blew two motors and this year we lost a ski. I am sure next year will bring some fuin stuff as well. REEAAALLLLY Dezknotz I am really on the spare ski this early in the season

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well we are finally home in jersey. As soon as we got home we started hacking away at my 750 "spare" ski. After a few mods here and there we got her in the water and she ran great. It is no 760 lightweight ski but I am happy to be on the water. And on the brightside I did not have to do much of the driving on the way home lol. Well thanks to everybody for a great time and I cant wait for next year. The first year we blew two motors and this year we lost a ski. I am sure next year will bring some fuin stuff as well. REEAAALLLLY Dezknotz I am really on the spare ski this early in the season

Really?

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle

LOL i love you jersey boys,had a blast hanging with yall.

gimmick

sports a beater 550
I talked with madscientist to get the best idea of where the ski lays. I'm going over there today with some tanks, lift bags, boat, etc... I'll post tonight.

gimmick

sports a beater 550
No ski. Viz was about 8". I was expecting a lot of trash and debris on the bottom but it was sand and mud in places. Shouldn't be long until someone stumbles across it. I won't be able to get out there again until the 24th.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Save the X2!

There is a fair amount of fishing traffic through there. Alot of fishing rigs use nets. If there is not alot of garbage in the water, then why not 'net' the bottom of the bay and catch an X2.?.?.?.?.?.

Top Bottom