DAYTONA SHIRT THREAD..... need input

what color would you like the shirts to be????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
No yellow? It's cool. I'll wear my "Never Eat Yellow Snow" shirt just for you, Nick.

Is there a final shirt design somewhere???:skull2:

Y

yamaslut

I got em covered, thanks.

I will start selling them as soon as they are done...

I ordered 250 shirts... I have a feeling I will be ordering more...

Y

yamaslut

I have 250 shirts ordered... there will not be enough for everyone.

I will make another order w/ them as soon as the first batch is done.
If you really want a shirt bad at the event, just be at the raffle station early. We'll be selling them first thing in the morning.

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Got a price on the shirts yet slutty? Need to know how much dinero to bring for shirts so I can keep my alcohol fund as full as possible :biggthumpup:

Y

yamaslut

Got a price on the shirts yet slutty? Need to know how much dinero to bring for shirts so I can keep my alcohol fund as full as possible :biggthumpup:

12-15$ depending on size... XXL are more and so are girls shirts

"...and so are girls shirts"...what a scam by the suppliers! Less fabric = more cost??? It's like our dry cleaning and salon services - hell - they even charge my buddy less for a manicure than they do me!

Not raggin' on you Slutty - just the whole "charge women more" thing....

Y

yamaslut

"...and so are girls shirts"...what a scam by the suppliers! Less fabric = more cost??? It's like our dry cleaning and salon services - hell - they even charge my buddy less for a manicure than they do me!

Not raggin' on you Slutty - just the whole "charge women more" thing....

I even asked her about that, and they said they don't know why they charge more, but it's stupid...

it's ------->:bs2:

XPracer

The original Mr. Mehoff
Thanks Slutty. Now I can figure out my drinking budget. I gotta be careful after buying my X2 today. Gotta save $$$ for more brap!!! :biggthumpup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom