did I get a good deal? new sj!!

sea-dude

To Air is Human
today is the day! He told me people have been callin offering him more, but he told me he would sell it to me, and wouldn't screw me like that! :biggthumpup: Plus I gave him a deposit! I'll report back after I pick it up tonight!

I just bid 5k for it:sad6: , do you think he is going to take it down now?:saevilw:

:bs2: , I just thought I would screw with ya.... Great buy:biggthumpup:

spork

down with the sickness
It is at 3550.00 now that guy would be a moron or disgustingly honest to end it now. Especially with almost four days left. Ask him if he has any other toys he wants to sell since he waxes stuff all the time and never uses it:bigeyes:

Edit: let us know once you have the ski and everybody can bid it up to like ten grand before he ends the auction just to mess with him lmao!

Last edited:

Fathom

WaveJunkie PR
I'm all about people getting good deals but I hate when I bid on things and it gets sold from underneath. If things start on auction and have bids, I feel they should run their course. This happens all too often and the third time this week for me.

spork

down with the sickness
I'm all about people getting good deals but I hate when I bid on things and it gets sold from underneath. If things start on auction and have bids, I feel they should run their course. This happens all too often and the third time this week for me.

Been there many times myself i feel your pain.:frown:

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
I picked the ski up last night its sitting in my garage right now. TO be honest I saw this thing first thing in the morning and called the guy right away. The ski had no bids on it when he sold it to me. I have been looking for a SJ close to me fo a while now and just happend to get lucky. He was a really honest guy and I appreciate him still selling it to me once he found out how much interest there really was on the ski. HE said he promised it to me and so he wasn't going back on his word so I really apreciated that cause I would have been pretty bummed not to get the ski. He also tired to cancal the auction, but I guess he couldn't.

As for other toys, he might lol he races motox and I know he has some other stuff! :biggthumpup:

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
Also are there any must dos to the sj???

someone told me to fill the holes so the foam doesn't get wet?? Where are these holes and what should I fill them with?

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Just ride it! Don't worry about the little stuff just yet. When we brought our stocker home the 1st thing we did was Intake Grate and Beefy Pole Spring.

douglee25

m3booooy
I picked the ski up last night its sitting in my garage right now. TO be honest I saw this thing first thing in the morning and called the guy right away. The ski had no bids on it when he sold it to me. I have been looking for a SJ close to me fo a while now and just happend to get lucky. He was a really honest guy and I appreciate him still selling it to me once he found out how much interest there really was on the ski. HE said he promised it to me and so he wasn't going back on his word so I really apreciated that cause I would have been pretty bummed not to get the ski. He also tired to cancal the auction, but I guess he couldn't.

As for other toys, he might lol he races motox and I know he has some other stuff! :biggthumpup:

If only other people were as honest as him. Sounds just like what happened with another ski that I had seen. The seller had promised the ski to about 3 or 4 different people! Good luck with the ski! It looks like a great purchase.

Doug

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Well we won't talk about the first aftermarket pole spring I bought. Boy that was a waste of time and money. SJetRider fixed me up with his Super Spring so it is all good now.

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
what does the stiffer spring do?? make the hand pole stay up easier? Mine feels that theres nothin there, its not heavey but theres not much tension on it.

Does anyone know about the holes that should be filed?

I know I want to put a bilge in it for sure! What kind where should I put it at in the hull. I saw the post on how to install it.

Put it in the back of the engine compartment, next to the driveshaft. An Atwood 500 pump from wal mart works just fine.

Top Bottom