Other Diggler your a d**k

Status
Not open for further replies.

spazzit

the eternal hunt
Moderators im sorry
i know this has been covered but.....

dirk STOP SENDIN ME E-MAILS THATS 7 TODAY. every week i get 2-4 of them and i have repededly asked you to stop. I AM F-IN TIRED OF IT. if i want parts i will ask you.

:censored: :censored: :rant:

:loser:

Shifty

- SuperJet Thursday -
He is like the guy [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDpYwqNjC0"]YouTube - Sexual Harassment[/ame]@.40 seconds in "ill never stop... ever"

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
there's something in the "Web" (air) today!! wtf!...ever since that whole negative feedback thread started too... bad negative vibes are flowing on the web

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
If it is that bad, you need to add his email address to your spam blocker. Better yet, post his email address for us, and maybe we can spam him back to see how he likes it.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
If it is that bad, you need to add his email address to your spam blocker. Better yet, post his email address for us, and maybe we can spam him back to see how he likes it.

OMG that would be awesome! hahahaha
im going to take the high road and not post it though.
suffice to say it is on my spam list :-/

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Moderators im sorry
i know this has been covered but.....

dirk STOP SENDIN ME E-MAILS THATS 7 TODAY. every week i get 2-4 of them and i have repededly asked you to stop. I AM F-IN TIRED OF IT. if i want parts i will ask you.

:censored: :censored: :rant:

:loser:

What is funny and ironic is the fact that he has not broken any site rules. Yet, you did with your title of this thread. If he is sending you emails, it takes all of 10 seconds to add him to your junk mail filter.

blaster4life

couchez r 4 living rooms
he is on craigslist here... i bet he spent a ton of $$$$ on parts thinking he was going to turn a profit and now nobody want to play with him.....LOL.......whats a dark

Last edited:
I posted his e-mail address already. Spam away.
Post #13
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/54422
Edit: Little late. Thanks Kennay. I opened this tab a while ago and just now got to it, after you already posted it.
As for the rule breaking.. Seriously. I hate rules. Especially on the internet. A place where I can open a new tab and see a chick being gang raped be a group of donkeys. But here, we can't call a deck a duck without fear of the ban hammer. Someone should start a XXX-h20.com where people can feel free to use the internet for what it was meant for, careless bashing!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom