Freestyle Do you guys want to scale your skis at wave daze?

Ya that will be a fun one too see.

We are working on a prize for Lightest and heavyest come see the Rad Dudes table for more info on that.

Now what about a betting pool to go with the scale. Everyone pitches in 5 bucks to get weighed and bet on lowest or highest weight. One dollar tickets for peeps in the crowd for a guess. Give out a bunch of donated items like grips cloves stickers, grab bag goodies. Just an idea this may be a can of worms or a good way to generate a little moola for a good cause.

Sorry just rambling on......

So how did it come out ??? And the prize for the skinny little...........Or the winner of the big porky.........

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I'm gonna use a bathroom scale just to see roughly where I'm at. WB1994 says that B1s are tanks compared to an X2 and I'm about to prove him wrong (I hope)

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
My freak was at 290.5lbs ready to ride. full stock tank, deka etx12 battery. probably still had some water in the right air chamber too after the thru hull cooling line burst.

ThatGuy

Site Supporter
Rickter FR-2 was about 360lbs 3/4 full stock tank. I knew it was a tank but a little heavier then I thought But it should be much lighter now I just cut 4" off my RRP pole.

Last edited:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Rickter FR-2 was about 360lbs 3/4 full stock tank. I knew it was a tank but a little heavier then I thought But it should be much lighter now I just cut 4" off my RRP pole.

RRP poles are in the heavyweight division of handlepoles

Last edited:
Top Bottom