Freestyle Do you guys want to scale your skis at wave daze?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Rickter FR-2 was about 360lbs 3/4 full stock tank. I knew it was a tank but a little heavier then I thought But it should be much lighter now I just cut 4" off my RRP pole.

Good god, my SF is 100lbs lighter in similar configuration.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Yea it was more then I thought but I never thought it was a light weight hull. I wanted something I could lawn dart all day and never see a issue.

True. Not giving a hard time for sure, it's just two different applications.

ThatGuy

Site Supporter
True. Not giving a hard time for sure, it's just two different applications.

I didn't think you were bustin. But since I cut down my pole those 10 ounces should be a big difference should totally Flat water BF now.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Dude I'm actually real surprised at the weight of your ski too. I understand it's a surf setup but 360lbs is in the SXR weight class. I think my B1 is lighter and it's a bigger ski with heavy reinforcing, a seat, and no carbon fiber. (not bashing)

ThatGuy

Site Supporter
Dude I'm actually real surprised at the weight of your ski too. I understand it's a surf setup but 360lbs is in the SXR weight class. I think my B1 is lighter and it's a bigger ski with heavy reinforcing, a seat, and no carbon fiber. (not bashing)[/QUOTE

Your Bashing don't lie. Not defending but really almost a full stock tank of gas, just added front bumper felt like 5 pounds but probably more like 3, the garbage footholds are 10lbs those are about to go in the trash and I just got out of the water so there was water in the bilge. I am sure i could use a lighter battery and save 10 lbs. But non the less its a porker.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
mine is a carbon freak, but I bet I still have more than a gallon of water in the right air chamber from the cooling line leak, Ed's freak, close to identical to mine, came in at 280 and some change with an etx9 battery and full gas in stock tank.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Huh. My carbon SF (stock tank, half full, Jetworks battery, heavy 140 mag, carbon pole) came in at 259 lbs on a certified shipping scale.

Buckwild12

I'm moved by DASA power!
I have the x-metal pole, scat setback mag pump, dasa 850, p-pipe, stock fuel tank, new x-metal waterbox. And thats what it shook out at. I must have water somewhere else then?

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Your Bashing don't lie. Not defending but really almost a full stock tank of gas, just added front bumper felt like 5 pounds but probably more like 3, the garbage footholds are 10lbs those are about to go in the trash and I just got out of the water so there was water in the bilge. I am sure i could use a lighter battery and save 10 lbs. But non the less its a porker.

Haha no intentional bashing there just surprised to see a carbon fiber Rickter crush the scale at 360lbs :shocked:
I'm pretty sure Marks fixed steer FSR is under 3 bills

ThatGuy

Site Supporter
Haha no intentional bashing there just surprised to see a carbon fiber Rickter crush the scale at 360lbs :shocked:

She is fat but I still love her. I wish it was carbon she is a glass fatty

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
My X2 wieghed in at 295 with half tank of gas. Keep choppin that B1 up .......

Haha I normally have a good smartass comment for you but that's pretty impressive so I'll let ya slide this time. Too bad having a lightweight hull hasn't made you a better rider

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
damn 360 kevin? My RN weighed in at 350 with wet foam!!!

It's gotta be slightly less than that now that I have refoamed.

A heavy surf boat is a good thing. I can't ride the light ones in surf bigger than knee high lol. I Get my ass kicked.

My ricker is 325.5 dry
But my whole fixed steer setup was 10 pounds less than the RRP pole. and my hole hull is carbon and the tray was cut out.

Top Bottom