dont you hate it on ebay when....

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Why not ban the guy instead of all the crap, He is a bad seller and a shady person in general...

Seriously, how is that going to help or stop him?

I PM'd Dirk just moments after he made a post for something he had for sale. 2 days later he pm's me telling me the part was sold....
I did tell him how sorry it was for him to get back to me 2 days later.

:AR15firing:

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
can someone unlock dirks negative thread so we can bust on him some more for his latest stunt?

:spankme:

negative seller feedback = something was sold

these auctions get ended early so nothing is sold.. therefore how can the feedback be negative ..lol

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

maybe hes actually clever..... or simply a.....:loser:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
:spankme:

negative seller feedback = something was sold

these auctions get ended early so nothing is sold.. therefore how can the feedback be negative ..lol

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

maybe hes actually clever..... or simply a.....:loser:
no but he'd get a notification that we're talking about him and we could hear him talk in circles some more.
:Banane37:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Why not ban the guy instead of all the crap, He is a bad seller and a shady person in general...

the best part is he is still allowed to continue to sell here!

you would think that someone who had the ability woudl put an end to his bad selling practices here "for the greater good.."

Show me where he has broken a site rule. The only rules we make that relate to for sale items is Post Dumping. Other than that, it is up to you to find out if the seller or buyer is legit, worth hasselling with, etc etc.

Many sites do not allow for sale threads, or they charge for every ad. We could do that, we would make some money, and then we may would look into dealing with people who do not follow through with items........ But, we do not want to get involved with that. So, it goes back to Buyer/Seller Beware.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
Show me where he has broken a site rule. The only rules we make that relate to for sale items is Post Dumping. Other than that, it is up to you to find out if the seller or buyer is legit, worth hasselling with, etc etc.

Many sites do not allow for sale threads, or they charge for every ad. We could do that, we would make some money, and then we may would look into dealing with people who do not follow through with items........ But, we do not want to get involved with that. So, it goes back to Buyer/Seller Beware.

:theyareontome:well there was the hull VIN without the hulls.....but that one got deleted...

.. to be honest you are right.. the rules havent been broken on here or on ebay.. just bad ethics.. which could be changed easily.. on the ebay fron simply by going with buy it now.. he has a figure he wants so why not.. this way when we are surfing ebay (which by the way if we do the link through x-h20 they do get something for it...) and watching items, as most of us bid on stuff in the last part of the section.. only to find the item has been ended when there was nothing that said this could happen

Yeah its down to research.. had i not been a member on here i could easily have been caught out

Sorta Sucks A$$

ger87410

How did I get here?
Seriously, how is that going to help or stop him?

I PM'd Dirk just moments after he made a post for something he had for sale. 2 days later he pm's me telling me the part was sold....
I did tell him how sorry it was for him to get back to me 2 days later.

:AR15firing:

I checked. The last time he posted was a few months back around the time of his bashing thread.

I think he's avoiding this site now.

ger87410

How did I get here?
Strange. When I did the same search today, it's showing he's very active.

I musta done something wrong in the search yesterday. MaybeI accidently told it to search in 1 particular forum. :shrug:

I'm totally wrong in my last post. He's still very active.

ger87410

How did I get here?
Would it be considered post dumping if, on everyone of his new forsale threads, we were to post about how horrible a seller he is?

That's not talking about the product for sale or price, just the seller.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Would it be considered post dumping if, on everyone of his new forsale threads, we were to post about how horrible a seller he is?

That's not talking about the product for sale or price, just the seller.

Yup. I would not buy from him. He is a tool in my book. But from an Admin standpoint, he is just like you. Just another person selling something and he has not broken any of our rules.

Waternut

Customizing addict

What about the ridiculous number of bumps he does? His posts are like spam...always at the top and in the way.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
What about the ridiculous number of bumps he does? His posts are like spam...always at the top and in the way.

you are allowed one bump per 24 hour period.

Just looked at his latest thread. He would bump about ever 3 days or so.

He is much better than many about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom