dont you hate it on ebay when....

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
something thats been bothering me in his for sale threads, like this one
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/55154
is that the thread TOPIC he has listed with "NEW Factory B Pipe"
and every thread he lists has a B pipe on it. this one ^ even has it in bold on the list of things for sale. now thats all well and good but ive pmed him a few times on the first HOUR his posts are up and told the B pipe is sold...but he never takes it off the topic or the list.
When people in the thread ask if the b pipe is still available he will not answer in the thread just sends them a pm saying no.
its elementary my dear watson, he doesnt have a B pipe for sale at all, but knows it will draw attention to his thread to say he does. very annoying to say the least.
(i asked him about the B pipe in this thread the first day of the ad, he said it was sold...notice its still listed...and in BOLD.)

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
something thats been bothering me in his for sale threads, like this one
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/55154
is that the thread TOPIC he has listed with "NEW Factory B Pipe"
and every thread he lists has a B pipe on it. this one ^ even has it in bold on the list of things for sale. now thats all well and good but ive pmed him a few times on the first HOUR his posts are up and told the B pipe is sold...but he never takes it off the topic or the list.
When people in the thread ask if the b pipe is still available he will not answer in the thread just sends them a pm saying no.
its elementary my dear watson, he doesnt have a B pipe for sale at all, but knows it will draw attention to his thread to say he does. very annoying to say the least.
(i asked him about the B pipe in this thread the first day of the ad, he said it was sold...notice its still listed...and in BOLD.)

i didnt want to say anything but i noticed this aswell, pretty shady indeed!

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
had the same thing with the RAD flywheel.. asking $150 (too good to be true right).. asked for pics.. which he sent.. when i replied he said it had sold that day
(so it was too good to be true).. yet its still in his for sale thread..

Top Bottom