Drool IDOK! New tow vehicle for the old SN!

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
Subaru WRX STi
300HP
300 ft/lbs

symmetrical AWD

LOSE THAT WING!

with a few mods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0EZ9moc-GA :bigeyes:

nice ride bro, I love it.....is that an OEM hitch?

Unfortunately there was no "no wing" option for the STI. I'll give him a saw tonight... :haha:

No, the hitch is not OEM, forgot what brand, neither it's Reese or Hidden, I'll look it up when I get a chance.

Unfortunately there was no "no wing" option for the STI. I'll give him a saw tonight... :haha:

No, the hitch is not OEM, forgot what brand, neither it's Reese or Hidden, I'll look it up when I get a chance.

4 panel screws, 4 bolts and a trip to your local body shop and you can be wingless for under 200 bucks probably

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
To avoid severe bouts with depression that car need to see dirt at least 50 days out of the year....minimum. And I dont wanna hear no whining about it might get scratched.:woot:

just post up on a suby board that you want to do a trunk swap...takes 5 minutes and someone will probably give you 200 cash as well....

those wings are like 600 bucks from subaru

accessport. NOW!

flash stage 1...dont whine about warranty, it'll make the car drivve the way it should

then, a little down the road...full TBE and BOOM 300/300 AT THE WHEELS!

CarFanatic

Fiberglassing Newb
you didn't know it was gonna be that much before you bought it? :rolleyes:

Ya I did, Actually it was my second evo. I had a 2003 sold it for the 2006. I was big into autoxing, and started to get into road racing a bit, Just didn't want to smash a car that I was still paying on. SO I sold it for something I can pay cash for and go have fun in. Also it wasn't my daily driver, so it was hardley being driven! Which is why I got tired of paying insurance and payments on a car I drove very little.. make sense???

Boris

The Good Old Days

I love that antilag.
First time I took a friend to a round of the European Championship and he heard the "pops" in the forest he dropped to the ground and grabbed for his gun. (he was in the "security" game)
Priceless.

If only there were places to drive those cars the way they are meant to be driven around here. I could see my self picking up an older RS :sneaky:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Subaru's are chick cars just like Jeeps and VW's .:biggthumpup:

No self respecting man would own a Subaru ,Jeep or anything with VW on it :cool2:

Wings are for flying or at speeds of around 200MPH keeping your car pushing down on the gorund .
Any factory spoiler is...............uuuhhhhhmmmmmmm ...........ghey:haha::haha:

Last edited:

Boris

The Good Old Days
Most chicks (OK, that might be a bit of a stretch as they are mainly red neck slobs around here) drive lifted pick ups.
So it seams that any lifted truck is a chick car while the STI is a guy thing. :biggthumpup:

Top Bottom