Drool IDOK! New tow vehicle for the old SN!

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
Subaru's are chick cars just like Jeeps and VW's .:biggthumpup:

No self respecting man would own a Subaru ,Jeep or anything with VW on it :cool2:

Wings are for flying or at speeds of around 200MPH keeping your car pushing down on the gorund .
Any factory spoiler is...............uuuhhhhhmmmmmmm ...........ghey:haha::haha:
Please tell us what YOU drive manly man and I'll tell you all about your sexual preferences. :biggthumpup:

Y

yamaslut

No self respecting man would own a Subaru ,Jeep or anything with VW on it :cool2:

Wings are for flying or at speeds of around 200MPH keeping your car pushing down on the gorund .
Any factory spoiler is...............uuuhhhhhmmmmmmm ...........ghey:haha::haha:

vw are chick cars???? Jeeps too??? tell that to some of the off road rednecks around here...

Wow, I own two VWs and a two Subies......and I love man gravy.. So I guess you are correct. :biggrin:

FYI- Wings become functional at around 60 MPH. With 300hp you can get even an AWD car to oversteer. The wing def. is functional.

I did not realize a Subie was a chick car. It makes sooo much more sense why there are always 18 year old "chicks" talking to me at red lights about it.

I am just pissed that they did not sell the STI with the REAL WRC wing.

Attachments

• Subaru_WRC2006_207766s.jpg
    Subaru_WRC2006_207766s.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 35
clubwrx.net = xh20

nasioc = pwctoday.inc

and art, the only way you'd think the suby was a chick car is that you might very well see discarded thongs strewn in the back seat

possibly even hung off the giant wing

modded turbo + awd = pure sex

and the sound....well, it speaks for itself

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Some of the older Subies had the spare tire mounted overtop of the engine. :lmao:

I'm guessing this one came equipped with a can of fix-a-flat because of the bug catcher. :biggrin:

I don't know about that. The old(est) guy from team twangled drives one of those half truck subarus. I think those things are pretty much tool boxes.

clubwrx.net = xh20

nasioc = pwctoday.inc

and art, the only way you'd think the suby was a chick car is that you might very well see discarded thongs strewn in the back seat

possibly even hung off the giant wing

modded turbo + awd = pure sex

and the sound....well, it speaks for itself

Y

yamaslut

I don't know about that. The old(est) guy from team twangled drives one of those half truck subarus. I think those things are pretty much tool boxes.

man, that freaking low..

Endo

Non-tree hugger

Son...being one of those there rednecks that got mentioned earlier...I think we may need to head out to the wood shed and have a talk....

750SX

DO IT
that is one sweet ride. Man I hope i get a good job when i'm out of college because i need one of those!

Last edited:

ive seen that...you shuld see the SWEET "gas tank retention system" that he has for the back of it as well

he virtually NEVER has the fire dept. called on him :biggthumpup:

as I was standing in the garage last night I noticed that there were 2 jeeps and a suby as well

standup

Hey,
Just introducing my self...I'm the guy Vitaly was talking about. Also wondering if anyone is riding this coming weekend of 16th or 17th in jersey. I just got the standup and need some instruction on how to ride and get any tips. Let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom